Re: lost survivor

marika

Sep 2, 2008, 10:12:24 PM9/2/08
my sister also often sends me warning emails to prevent me from opening up
the aunt's crazy emails

one time she told me Don't bother opening the 2 emails from the aunt. One
is a spangly stroke-inducing musical xmas extravaganza show (the usual
seizuring santas, etc.) and the other is an animated video of some guy
singing a country song about incest. So much for intelligent discourse on
social security, politics, and religion.

I noticed one day on her caller ID that she called me, didn't leave a
message, can't imagine what the hell that could be about. I know you can't
send a spangly stroke-inducing musical xmas extravaganza show by phone, so
why bother calling?

and she was worried she was writing her out of her will?