hey guys

mver...@gmail.com

Oct 10, 2007, 10:39:49 AM10/10/07
Hi guys, I am a show observer and i want share some of my insight or
my point of view regarding a certain show. This is a nice group,hope
to share and learn about different TV series with all you guys, this
is how I express myself , TV series are great , it entertains us
everyday....I'm collecting TV series on dvd to understand the whole
episodes

Like me I'm collecting Odyssey 5 DVD, I want to understand what does
the show signify in our society , how it will affect the world we live
in... the tv episodes on dvd have the complete scenes without cuts to
enjoy my viewings...

Thank you for adding me up...

JR
http://www.dvdavenue.tv/movie/sci-fi/Oddyssey_5.html