Rod Stewart

Izzard

Mar 3, 2017, 5:36:56 PM3/3/17
I'm just wondering if todays story about Rod Stewart has reached you
over there, Or is it just big over here? He did a very, very stupid,
insensitive thing and his fans are dropping like flies. (Not
surprisingly.

slay...@gmail.com

Mar 4, 2017, 6:23:57 AM3/4/17
I haven't heard anything about it what did he do?? I will go and google it now

Izzard

Mar 4, 2017, 7:12:14 AM3/4/17
He's doing some concerts in Dubai. He, his wife and crew were on
the beach re-enacting a beheading scene. It's not good to see.

Izzard

Mar 4, 2017, 8:27:40 AM3/4/17