Billions

slay...@gmail.com

May 19, 2017, 9:53:48 PM5/19/17
That's a good show. It took me a while to warm up to it, but it keeps getting better and better until you're hooked. Damien Lewis and Paul Giamatti are great. So is the actress that played Tara in Sons of Anarchy and I hated her in that, but she's excellent here. I've only seen the first season so far.

poldy

May 20, 2017, 3:55:29 PM5/20/17
On 5/19/17 6:53 PM, slay...@gmail.com wrote:
> That's a good show. It took me a while to warm up to it, but it keeps getting better and better until you're hooked. Damien Lewis and Paul Giamatti are great. So is the actress that played Tara in Sons of Anarchy and I hated her in that, but she's excellent here. I've only seen the first season so far.

Second season which they just completed is fun too.

slay...@gmail.com

May 21, 2017, 10:11:26 AM5/21/17
Definitely. I'm on the 3rd ep.