Subject It's always sunny in Philidelphia

Izzard

Apr 2, 2017, 5:51:54 AM4/2/17
Why hasn't anyone mentioned this? It's one of the funniest things
ever!!!

Izzard

Apr 4, 2017, 4:05:57 PM4/4/17
On 2 Apr 2017 10:51, Izzard wrote:
> Why hasn't anyone mentioned this? It's one of the funniest things
> ever!!!

Danny DeVito's just joined the gang. I hope he doesn't stay he's
ruining the show. I usually like him too.

EGK

Apr 5, 2017, 1:02:45 PM4/5/17
He stays. He's in 146 episodes according to IMDB.

Izzard

Apr 5, 2017, 2:01:44 PM4/5/17
I just spoke to my son, the one who recommended this to me in the first
place. And he said "Danny DeVito's character gets a lot better" I can't
see that happening though.

slay...@gmail.com

Apr 5, 2017, 7:30:52 PM4/5/17
Downloading. I never watched it. You might like a show called Crashing, make sure you get the US Crashing, though

slay...@gmail.com

Apr 6, 2017, 2:23:05 PM4/6/17
On Wednesday, April 5, 2017 at 2:01:44 PM UTC-4, Izzard wrote:
Honestly I don't see him being a part of that cast. Very out of place. I've watched the first two eps, love it!

Izzard

Apr 7, 2017, 5:46:53 AM4/7/17
Soooo out of place!! We're on series three now and to be fair
he has fitted it at last! It's so funny and no subject is out of bounds
lol

slay...@gmail.com

Apr 7, 2017, 7:39:28 AM4/7/17
I saw what you mean, I watched the 3rd ep where he comes in. There was just too much of him, he took over the entire episode.

Izzard

Apr 7, 2017, 8:36:27 AM4/7/17
Apparently he was only supposed to be a guest star but he enjoyed it
so much he stayed. Honestly he does get better though when he
doesn't have such a big role.

slay...@gmail.com

Apr 13, 2017, 10:46:37 AM4/13/17
Sorry, I had to dump the show mid Series 2. They all scream too much, it got too annoying. Plus I dislike them all, one is more irritating than the next lol

Izzard

Apr 13, 2017, 1:19:39 PM4/13/17
They don't get any nicer, actually they get worst! I only
commented on that to my husband yesterday.
I think it's very funny though, so I can ignore their selfishness, and
the fact that they're all pigs lol