Star Trek Discovery

OscartheGrouch

Oct 4, 2017, 10:50:49 PM10/4/17
I guess I have a slant towards science fiction, there was not way I was going to miss the early episodes of this. So far, ok, I'm interested. It reminds me of when I used to watch Star Trek Deep Space Nine. I wasn't interested at first, but at some point, I have no idea when, I realized I really liked that show. Am I going to feel like that about this show? No idea, but I will give it the chance.

slay...@gmail.com

Oct 13, 2017, 8:37:34 PM10/13/17
On Wednesday, October 4, 2017 at 10:50:49 PM UTC-4, OscartheGrouch wrote:
> I guess I have a slant towards science fiction, there was not way I was going to miss the early episodes of this. So far, ok, I'm interested. It reminds me of when I used to watch Star Trek Deep Space Nine. I wasn't interested at first, but at some point, I have no idea when, I realized I really liked that show. Am I going to feel like that about this show? No idea, but I will give it the chance.

LOL I am currently watching DS9 AND Star Trek Discovery, whose initials are unfortunately STD. Didn't they think of that when they created the name???