The Terror

OscartheGrouch

May 25, 2018, 1:56:51 AM5/25/18
Anyone watch this on AMC? I usually wouldn't even watch a period piece like this. Hard to explain, they're just not my thing. But I caught the first episode and was hooked. It just seemed creepy somehow. And it got creepier. On another note I don't get in here much any more. I lost the use of eternal september for some reason I haven't figured out. Tried a couple other news readers but no good.

inf...@mindspring.com

May 25, 2018, 9:43:55 AM5/25/18
On Thu, 24 May 2018 22:56:50 -0700 (PDT), OscartheGrouch
<tond...@hotmail.com> wrote:

>Anyone watch this on AMC? I usually wouldn't even watch a period piece like this. Hard to explain, they're just not my thing. But I caught the first episode and was hooked. It just seemed creepy somehow. And it got creepier. On another note I don't get in here much any more. I lost the use of eternal september for some reason I haven't figured out. Tried a couple other news readers but no good.

I watched it end to end because I was familiar with the real story and
wanted to see how the writers handled it. I was very disappointed in
the ending. See my lengthy post in rec.arts.tv.