"Taboo"

Russell Watson

Dec 26, 2016, 11:38:20 PM12/26/16
You guys seen the trailer for this new 8-episode miniseries starring Tom
Hardy? Looks interesting: political intrigue with what appears to be a
supernatural bent (or maybe it just appears that way). Starts on BBC One
on 7 January, not sure when we'll get a peak on our side of the pond.
Izzard: any buzz about it over there?

Izzard

Dec 27, 2016, 7:30:51 AM12/27/16

"Russell Watson" wrote in message news:o3sr52$ks3$1...@dont-email.me...
I haven't heard of it, but I'll be the first to tell you when I do. Tom
Hardy is the man of the moment here. (Not for me though).

Bruins72

Dec 27, 2016, 10:30:08 AM12/27/16
I think it's going to be on FX over here in the US. I've remember
reading about it quite a while back (like a few months) and I've been
seeing stuff lately. I'm sure I'll check it out. I'm not sure what to
make of it though.

slay...@gmail.com

Jan 24, 2017, 5:46:38 AM1/24/17
I've seen the first two eps and I like it, the whole look and mood of it reminds me of Peaky Blinders.

Izzard

Jan 24, 2017, 8:27:43 AM1/24/17

wrote in message
It's quite big over here, I've saving it to watch all the episodes together,
so I'm holding judgement at the moment.

EGK

Jan 24, 2017, 9:09:36 AM1/24/17
I'm doing that same thing. I have the first three episodes saved so far.
I'm not even sure how many episodes it has.

slay...@gmail.com

Jan 27, 2017, 4:18:56 PM1/27/17
Only 8. I've watched the first 3, it's excellent!

Bruins72

Jan 30, 2017, 10:22:57 AM1/30/17
I've got to get started on this one.

slay...@gmail.com

Feb 11, 2017, 6:20:03 PM2/11/17
What are you all waiting for, it's really good!

slay...@gmail.com

Mar 10, 2017, 5:39:53 PM3/10/17
I watched the final ep, I'm psyched (chuffed) to hear there will be a next season (series).