Subject Feud

Izzard

Mar 16, 2017, 2:20:53 PM3/16/17
Anyone watching this? Based on the real life rift between two
Hollywood greats: Joan Crawford and Bette Davis. I've always been
a massive fan of Bette Davis, and I watch, read or follow everything
about her, so this is right up my street! I'm not too keen on
Susan Sarandon playing her, but I don't think anyone could do her
justice lol

slay...@gmail.com

Mar 21, 2017, 8:43:04 AM3/21/17
I love this! I agree, I don't like Sarandon either, but she's doing a good enough job. I downloaded the original movie to watch again after I finish Feud.