MERRY CHRISTMAS!!

slay...@gmail.com

Dec 16, 2017, 7:57:05 AM12/16/17
Did you know that Twin Peaks did a Season 3?? I've got it but haven't started watching it yet. May your days be merry and bright and may all your christmases NOT be white and fuck up wherever you're trying to drive to.

EGK

Dec 17, 2017, 1:26:02 PM12/17/17
On Sat, 16 Dec 2017 04:57:03 -0800 (PST), slay...@gmail.com wrote:

>Did you know that Twin Peaks did a Season 3?? I've got it but haven't started watching it yet. May your days be merry and bright and may all your christmases NOT be white and fuck up wherever you're trying to drive to.

Merry Christmas, Slayah and anyone else who's still reading this. :D

Was never a fan of Twin Peaks. I'm looking for something to watch since
most shows are in to repeats now. I was thinking about Netflix's What
Happened to Monday and The Santa Clarita Diet.

slay...@gmail.com

Dec 18, 2017, 8:41:30 AM12/18/17
Never heard of either, what are they about? I am watching This is Us, don't ask me why! It is so cliche to the point of nausea.

EGK

Dec 18, 2017, 6:38:28 PM12/18/17
On Mon, 18 Dec 2017 05:41:29 -0800 (PST), slay...@gmail.com wrote:

>On Sunday, December 17, 2017 at 1:26:02 PM UTC-5, EGK wrote:
>> On Sat, 16 Dec 2017 04:57:03 -0800 (PST), slay...@gmail.com wrote:
>>
>> >Did you know that Twin Peaks did a Season 3?? I've got it but haven't started watching it yet. May your days be merry and bright and may all your christmases NOT be white and fuck up wherever you're trying to drive to.
>>
>> Merry Christmas, Slayah and anyone else who's still reading this. :D
>>
>> Was never a fan of Twin Peaks. I'm looking for something to watch since
>> most shows are in to repeats now. I was thinking about Netflix's What
>> Happened to Monday and The Santa Clarita Diet.

I liked This is US the first season but it's definitely gotten pretty sappy.
What happened to Monday is a sci fi series that sounds a bit like Orphan
Black. Clones.

Santa Clarita Diet is a horror comedy.

slay...@gmail.com

Dec 19, 2017, 6:36:35 AM12/19/17
Whoa I totally forgot about Orphan Black! I must be 3 seasons behind. Downloading. Am watching the first ep of Santa Clarita, I'm IN. Watch it! And thanks for the great recommendation. Wish I could reciprocate but I can't think of anything. Curb Your Enthusiasm?

EGK

Dec 19, 2017, 1:46:52 PM12/19/17
Orphan Black ended. It may be better watching it all in one go. I thought
it got too convoluted to stretch it out. I enjoyed it though.

I just watched the new version of Stephen King's IT lastnight and wasn't
impressed. It's got quite a bit in common with Netflix's Stranger Things
but I liked Stranger Things a lot better.

slay...@gmail.com

Dec 20, 2017, 6:25:33 PM12/20/17
I was behind 3 seasons! So I tried watching S3 E1 but it didn't have any appeal, so I'm out. Santa Clarita Diet is so much fun!! I love the cast. Never been a Stephen King fan. Did you hear they may be bringing back The Office?

EGK

Dec 20, 2017, 7:57:49 PM12/20/17
Orphan Black got to be a bit of a slog half way through. Tatiana Maslany
playing the clones was the main appeal. You could probably skip to the
final season 5 or just watch the final episode if you cared to see how it
came out.

I started watching Santa Clarita Diet and thought it was good. I had no
idea what it was going. I just watched the first two episodes of Syfy's
"Happy!" and thought that was hilarious. The extreme violence of a hit man
together with his new partner, an imaginary friend and blue unicorn. :D

I used to love Stephen King's novels but that was a long time ago. Stand by
Me and The Shawshank Redemption are my favorite of his books adapted to
movies.

I did see they're talking about bringing back The Office. I thought it had
pretty much run it's course when it ended so I don't know how that would
work.

slay...@gmail.com

Dec 21, 2017, 5:49:39 AM12/21/17
As much as I loved The Office and its cast, I think it would only work as a reboot. Shawshank Redemption is great. I've downloaded the first ep of Happy, thanks.

EGK

Dec 21, 2017, 12:12:50 PM12/21/17
I don't know if you'll like Happy because you said you didn't care for
Preacher. I have two episodes of The Santa Clarita Diet to go. At first I
was afraid that would be a one-joke tv show that got old fast but I think it
gets better as it goes along.

And I agree with The office. They could remake it again with a different
cast.

slay...@gmail.com

Dec 22, 2017, 6:42:59 AM12/22/17
On Thursday, December 21, 2017 at 12:12:50 PM UTC-5, EGK wrote:

> I don't know if you'll like Happy because you said you didn't care for
> Preacher.

LOL it's hilarious, I love it. Keller from OZ! He's awesome.

I have two episodes of The Santa Clarita Diet to go. At first I
> was afraid that would be a one-joke tv show that got old fast but I think it
> gets better as it goes along.

Also awesome.

> And I agree with The office. They could remake it again with a different
> cast.

Next Gen