Subject Fortitude..

Izzard

Feb 19, 2017, 5:38:52 AM2/19/17
Anyone seen this? It's set in a fictional town, somewhere towards the
Artic
(I think). Anyway it's very snowy there lol It's a drama series.

we only
watched a few episodes of the first series but it's very gripping and I
can't wait to see "Who-done-it" I'd recommend it!

EGK

Feb 19, 2017, 9:26:21 AM2/19/17
I watched the first series and it started out good but it's another show
that grew frustrating and ended up going nowhere. I never bothered with
series 2.

Izzard

Feb 20, 2017, 5:43:17 PM2/20/17
Finished watching the first season and I loved it. we've just
downloaded ep 1 of season 2.

slay...@gmail.com

Feb 21, 2017, 5:38:01 PM2/21/17
Have only watched the first ep of series 1 so far and I'm intrigued, I'll stick with it.

Izzard

Feb 21, 2017, 6:01:51 PM2/21/17
I thought it started slowly, but I was hooked by the third or
forth episode. you will love it, I'm on the third episode of season
two.

Izzard

Feb 23, 2017, 7:01:25 AM2/23/17
On 19 Feb 2017 09:26, EGK wrote:
I really enjoyed the first series. We actually stayed up half the
night
watching parts of it. We're watching the second series at the moment
and I have to say I'm not riveted, and I don't entirely know what the
hell's going on lol

slay...@gmail.com

Feb 24, 2017, 7:06:06 AM2/24/17
I'm on ep 7 of the first series and I am hooked. Sorry to hear about S2!

Izzard

Feb 24, 2017, 7:58:38 AM2/24/17
I'm sticking with it, hopefully it'll be like S1 and get better.

slay...@gmail.com

Feb 24, 2017, 4:20:36 PM2/24/17
I will stick with it too, if for no other reason than I really like the setting

inf...@mindspring.com

Feb 24, 2017, 11:15:18 PM2/24/17
On Thu, 23 Feb 2017 12:01:25 +0000, Izzard <Izz...@Britannia.Com>
wrote:

>I really enjoyed the first series. We actually stayed up half the
>night
>watching parts of it. We're watching the second series at the moment
>and I have to say I'm not riveted, and I don't entirely know what the
>hell's going on lol

SPOILER SPACE

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

So Season 1 ended with the town about to be infected with a
prehistoric plague released from the bowels of the glacier.

How was that resolved before starting Season 2?

Izzard

Feb 25, 2017, 2:49:13 AM2/25/17
Dan and the Scientists blew the wasps up with a sort of flame thrower,
the young male Scientist got stuck in the room with the wasps, got
very badly stung,
badly
burnt
and
nearly died.

Izzard

Feb 28, 2017, 8:54:17 AM2/28/17
On 19 Feb 2017 09:26, EGK wrote:
I have to agree, I still don't know where it's going! I don't think the
writers even know.

EGK

Feb 28, 2017, 9:44:00 AM2/28/17
LOL You changed your mind fast.

Izzard

Feb 28, 2017, 4:35:04 PM2/28/17
I know, but I really wanted to like it, and tried to convince myself
that I did lol

slay...@gmail.com

Mar 6, 2017, 9:18:40 PM3/6/17
I've watched the first three eps of series 2 and I still really like it.

slay...@gmail.com

Mar 10, 2017, 8:13:51 PM3/10/17
On Tuesday, February 28, 2017 at 4:35:04 PM UTC-5, Izzard wrote:
You do! How can you not, it's great. I can't wait for the next ep.