I guess no more Apprentice!

Ant

Jun 30, 2015, 2:03:48 AM6/30/15
http://variety.com/2015/tv/news/nbc-donald-trump-immigrants-1201530568/
from http://boingboing.net/2015/06/29/nbc-fires-donald-trump-over.html
--
Quote of the Week: "As when death smites the swollen brooding thing that
inhabits their crawling hill and holds them all in sway, ants will
wander witless and purposeless and then feebly die, so the creatures of
Sauron, orc or troll or beast spell-enslaved, ran hither and thither
mindless; and some slew themselves, or cast themselves in pits, or fled
wailing back to hide in holes and dark lightless places far from hope."
--The Return of the King (book)
| |o o| |
\ _ / Please nuke ANT if replying by e-mail privately. If credit-
( ) ing, then please kindly use Ant nickname and AQFL URL/link.

Questor

Jul 5, 2015, 7:35:21 PM7/5/15
Perhaps you've forgotten that there was a version of the Apprentice
with Martha Stewart as the boss. The show has been produced in
the U.K. with prominent CEOs there. The Apprentice does not
necessarily need The Donald to continue.

Nancy2

Jul 11, 2015, 3:43:06 PM7/11/15
Also, OT, the Miss USA contest coverage was cancelled by NBC, and Spanish
language stations, but it will be shown on my DirecTV Reelz channel. If anyone
cares....

N.

Ant

Aug 23, 2015, 1:54:04 AM8/23/15
Yes, I watched her version but it sucked and got the axe. Who will
take over Donald then for NBC? :(
--
Quote of the Week: -- "May 10,000 ants never invade your underwear drawer." --unknown