Kellyanne Conway's Husband Refutes Omarosa's Claim That Trump Racially Mocked Him - "The allegation is not credible"

Ubiquitous

Aug 11, 2018, 11:31:11 AM8/11/18
Fired White House staffer Omarosa Manigault, a woman who owes her fame
to "The Apprentice," has been in the news lately making all kinds of
wild claims about her former boss, President Trump.

Promoting her upcoming book, Omarosa claims that she secretly recorded
the president several times while serving under him in the White House.
Despite the dubious headlines, Omarosa has not claimed she has tape of
President Trump using the N-word in the White House, and has only
claimed "sources say" that Trump said the racial epithet while filming
"The Apprentice." No such tape has ever surfaced.

"It had finally sunk in that the person I’d thought I’d known so well
for so long was actually a racist," Omarosa wrote in her book,
according to The Guardian. "Using the N-word was not just the way he
talks but, more disturbing, it was how he thought of me and African-
Americans as a whole."

Skeptics have much reason to question Omarosa's claims here. In the
same book, she goes on to say that President Trump had made racist
comments about Kellyanne Conway's husband, George Conway, who is half
Filipino.

"Would you look at this George Conway article?" she quotes the
president as saying. "F**ing FLIP! Disloyal! F***ing Goo-goo."

On Friday, George Conway immediately refuted Omarosa's claims on
Twitter, calling them "ridiculous."

Raj Shah said back in February: "Omarosa was fired three times on The
Apprentice and this was the fourth time we let her go. She had limited
contact with the president while here. She has no contact now."

[I can't recall if i ever saw her on THE APPRENTICE or some other show,
but I remember her being a fame and attention whore who was willing to
do anything for both.]