Re: Omarosa Offered Sex to Piers Morgan to Gain APPRENTICE Advantage

1 view

Ubiquitous

Feb 14, 2018, 9:16:30 AM2/14/18
no_e...@invalid.invalid wrote:

>Piers Morgan is telling all about his time with former CELEBRITY APPRENTICE
>castmate Omarosa Manigault-Newman, claiming the reality star wanted to have
>a "showmance" with him and later called him homophobic slurs after he
>rejected her advances.
>
>In a column written for The Daily Mail, Morgan recalls his time with
>Manigault-Newman. "I've met a lot of vile human beings in my life, from
>dictators and terrorists to sex abusers and wicked conmen. But I've never
>met anyone quite so relentlessly loathsome as Omarosa; a vicious,
>duplicitous, lying, conniving, backstabbing piece of work," he wrote.
>
>With Manigault-Newman stirring a frenzy on CELEBRITY BIG BROTHER, where she
>has warned her new reality co-stars about President Donald Trump and has
>cautioned about Vice President Mike Pence, Morgan said he was prompted to
>explain how the reality star was quick to stir trouble during their 2008
>stint on Trump's APPRENTICE.
>
>"Omarosa sidled up to me at the New York Mercantile Exchange and said,
>quite seriously: 'Piers, do you want a showmance?' 'A what?' I replied. 'A
>showmance. You know, a romance on the show-- we get it on together. Happens
>all the time on APPRENTICE. Everyone has sex together. Then we can make
>lots of money out of it," Morgan wrote of Manigault-Newman's alleged
>suggestion. "I stared at her grasping, ferociously ambitious little eyes,
>and laughed: 'You must be joking, you deluded woman.'"
>
>Morgan then explained that Manigault-Newman turned on him "like a viper"
>after rejecting the proposal, asking Morgan, "What are you? Gay?"
>
>From that moment on, according to Morgan, Manigault-Newman continuously
>directed homophobic slurs toward him: "I can honestly say I've never been
>spoken to in my life like the disgusting, foul-mouthed, homophobic way
>Omarosa spat at me throughout the weeks of filming. Because I'd rejected
>her revolting sex plot, she decided the best line of attack was to
>repeatedly question my sexuality in the most crude and offensive manner
>imaginable."
>
>During filming, Morgan was separated from his ex-wife, who was also the
>mother of three of his four children. Morgan explained that
>Manigault-Newman used that information. According to Morgan, she would say,
>"The mother of your children hates you Piers... and your children fucking
>hate you, they're embarrassed by you. Is there another man raising your
>children?" Morgan also recalled Manigault-Newman telling him, "'Shut the
>fuck up, asshole. How are your kids going to feel when they wake up and
>discover their dad's a fucking faggot?"
>
>Manigault-Newman allegedly took it further by confiding in Trump that she
>thought Morgan was "in the closet".
>Said Morgan, "I'm not gay and she hadn't heard that about me. She'd just
>made it up to smear me and to provoke me into a confrontation."
>
>He added, "Omarosa is a reprehensible human being, prepared to offer sex to
> [...]

I can't recall if i ever saw her on THE APPRENTICE or some other show, but I
remember her being a fame and attention whore who was willing to do anything
for both.

David E. Powell

Jun 28, 2018, 2:57:25 PM6/28/18
I do remember her time on the show with Morgan, that she did constantly try to bait him, and that Morgan absolutely destroyed her on challenges and that got her fired from the show. I knew there was bad blood there, I had no idea about any of this. Though, I don't know why Morgan would make anything up. It also sounds too wild to make up.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=quUnfvIgKQc

<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=quUnfvIgKQc>