No more Trump

Nancy2

Mar 19, 2015, 9:40:39 PM3/19/15

He is putting together a committee to explore a run for the presidency, and according
to the news reports, will not appear on The Apprentice any more. Whether that means
the end of the show, wasn't clear from the press release I read.

N.
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Ant

Mar 31, 2015, 4:05:59 AM3/31/15
> I think it's time for Ivanka to step in. Donald Jr. is too nice, Eric
> is too much of a prick but Ivanka, she's just right,

And she is attractive. ;)~
--
Quote of the Week: "Each of us needs to withdraw from the cares which
will not withdraw from us. We need hours of aimless wandering or spates