This week

Nancy2

Jan 20, 2015, 4:25:12 PM1/20/15
I have a terrible feeling that Trump is setting up Geraldo to win, and may I just say I cannot, CANNOT,
stand the egotistical son-of-a-gun! He thinks he can act (nope), sing (double nope) and that his "star
quality" will win every task. Unbelievable. And why does he think his voice is immediately recognizable,
as in a voice-over? I certainly wouldn't recognize it.

I was sorry to see Shawn go, but she should have been the manager, regardless of her inexperience
in the business world.

N.

David E. Powell

Feb 1, 2015, 3:12:46 AM2/1/15
Trump and Rivera are tight.

I was sad to see Lorenzo go. I actually felt he did better at the task where the other team was picked as winners.

If no one who views the viral video knows what it is advertising, the video fails. That's just my take though.

Kate is definitely more capable than Kenya at doing the actual tasks, that was a sad one too.

It was sad to see Sig go too. Man, these two hour shows make everyone go fast...

David

Nancy2

Feb 2, 2015, 9:07:15 PM2/2/15
Yee-haw! The witch is gone! I never thought Trump would fire her, so bless him for seeing her
true self. Stealing a fellow team member's cell phone and making insulting tweets on it? I
don't recall anyone, even Omarosa, ever doing something so low. Thank goodness, Geraldo
was there to back up Viveca. Kenya must really be short on brains, not to figure out how that
underhanded move would backfire.

N.

David E. Powell

Feb 9, 2015, 3:55:03 PM2/9/15
Maybe there needs to be a policy on "No Reality TV People." For too many, their whole skill set is making drama for cameras. The sad thing is Kate Gosselin was an exception this year, I kind of wish she was still in the running. The "Housewives," though, forget it.

Nancy2

Feb 12, 2015, 8:09:20 PM2/12/15
I agree about Kate. It was a huge surprise to me, after all the drama surrounding her public
life, that she turned out to be such a thoughtful, talented, focused competitor. I wish
Donald would go for pleasant but talented, instead of obnoxious. I will say that I think Leeza
was also a nice surprise.

N.