Stephen Colbert criticizes President Trump's coronavirus "strategy" from his house's fire pit

Ubiquitous

Mar 19, 2020, 10:33:03 PM3/19/20
"For weeks now, Trump's been acting like coronavirus is no big deal.
Even as cases mounted, he said it was under control," Colbert said in a
"The Flame Show" Late Show web video. "He told us to relax. He said
warnings about it were a Democratic hoax. He said the infection rate
would go to zero. He said it would miraculously go away on its own. Now
that things are bad, he has a new strategy — and it's his same old
strategy." Colbert then cuts to a clip of Trump on Monday saying he
"felt it was a pandemic long before it was called a pandemic." Colbert
responded to the clip: "No, bad Trump! You don't get to do that!
Everything you ever said is on camera, or on Twitter. You can't
gaslight us."

[Except Trump has done none of those things; in fact, your ilk were
accusing Trump of being "alarmist" and "racist", amogst other things.]

--
Democrats and the liberal media hate President Trump more than they
love this country.

FPP

Mar 20, 2020, 12:45:11 AM3/20/20
On 3/19/20 7:02 PM, Ubiquitous wrote:
> "For weeks now, Trump's been acting like coronavirus is no big deal.
> Even as cases mounted, he said it was under control," Colbert said in a
> "The Flame Show" Late Show web video. "He told us to relax. He said
> warnings about it were a Democratic hoax. He said the infection rate
> would go to zero. He said it would miraculously go away on its own. Now
> that things are bad, he has a new strategy — and it's his same old
> strategy." Colbert then cuts to a clip of Trump on Monday saying he
> "felt it was a pandemic long before it was called a pandemic." Colbert
> responded to the clip: "No, bad Trump! You don't get to do that!
> Everything you ever said is on camera, or on Twitter. You can't
> gaslight us."
>
> [Except Trump has done none of those things; in fact, your ilk were
> accusing Trump of being "alarmist" and "racist", amogst other things.]

Jesus, it's ALL on video. He did them all.

--
Donald Trump on COVID-19: "When you have 15 people, and the 15 within a
couple of days is going to be down to close to zero, that's a pretty

Trump: "No, I don't take responsibility at all." - March 13, 2020
This is what happens when you prioritize 'loyalty' over 'competence'.