WHERE BULLSHIT THEORIES BEGIN

Ed C*nrad

May 3, 2010, 2:04:30 PM5/3/10

GLOBALIST

May 3, 2010, 2:44:28 PM5/3/10
On May 3, 1:04 pm, "Ed C*nrad" <gone_bananas...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> <http://groups.google.com/group/alt.fan.michael-moore/msg/ad44039449c2...
> <

Interesting perspective. I would say that folks who have trouble
understanding what faith is...that is what they have to do constantly
with scientific theories, that can not be proven. They 'seem' to be
believable.
I think I have changed my understanding of what we refer to as
space aliens. I seem to believe now that there are 'other'
dimensions, no clue how many, but I think beings can enter 'our'
diminsion. I think that is what the Egyptians referred to when they
spoke of the ra or rah...a window, where another being could literally
"pop" through to our dimension. Window or gate,a vagina looking
entrance...popping through. When Christ referred to himself as the
"gate" or the "door", I now think that is what he was referring to.
Reports of a burst of light and a loud pop..usually proceed the other
being entering our dimension. Of all people it is interesting that
Ernest Hemingway, had an after life experience , when he was in a war
zone. He say what he described as his soul "billowing as a white silk
scarf that popped out of him and floated up in the air."
Keep in mind the time period. Pre afterdeath literature. He reported
that after that, he never again feared the event called death, which
is what all the afterdeath folks say when they are revived.