CANCER CONSPIRACY EVEN ANNOYING THE GRIM REAPER

1 view

Whoops!

Mar 12, 2010, 11:55:06 AM3/12/10
<
http://cancercapital.com/img/grim-reaper-grey.jpg
<
This is my very first posting to Goooogle -- or is it Google? -- and I
just hope I don't mispell too many werds. It ain't easy, having no
eyeballs.
<
As you all know -- certainly the funeral directors -- I've been
busting my balls in recent decades hauling away countless cancer
victims and I asssure you
I have the toughest, most demanding job in the world.
<
Hell, I even dream about hauling away ice-cold bodies in my sleep.
It's worse than counting sheep.
<
The sad part is, it doesn't have to be. You see, cancer could have
been eradicated decades ago but things aren't getting any better and,
in fact, they're getting a whole lot worse.
<
Day and night. Night and day. I'm so damn busy I don't have a chance
to sit down and watch BillO Reily or Sean "Ins" Hannity.
<
It has gotten so bad that I even went to the Union and complained. I
was told to shut up and be happy that I have a job.
<
Still, they refuse to let me ask God if I can hire an assistant. Then,
when tell 'em if I can ask for a raise,I can at least tell the boss I
could use a healthy raise, they grin, then chuckle.
<
See, if there was ANY HONESTY by the "medical experts" who are are
paid huge salaries t cure cancer, I'm sure my work load would have
eased up substantally a long, long time ago.
<
If God only knew how busy I am -- just hauing away cancer victims --
He probably would regret that he dodn't hire a giant octopus instead
of me.
<
==========================
<
ED CONRAD DEFENDS THE GRIM REAPER
<
In recent postings, I had launched an all-out assault on the honesty
and integrity of medical professionals who are involved in what I
emphaticlly state is the shameless non-search for a cure for cancer.
<
This, unfortunately, may have put ALL health and medical personnel --
doctors, nurses, even ambulance chasers -- in a bad light, and for
this I am truly sorry.
<
Please understand that the ridicule and humiliation that I have lodged
are strictly targeted toward those who are directly involved in cancer
research and cancer treatment. (They KNOW who they are.)
<
I am particularly apalled by their their apparent participation in
deceit, deception, collusion and conspiracy in NOT finding a cure (or
not admitting a cure currently exists -- and HAS EXISTED for a long,
long time but is being kept from helping the poor souls and their
heartbroken loved ones}.
<
It is just unfortunate that my accusations of a Cancer Cure Conspiracy
has caused some of those in the medical field to think my finger is
pointed at them as well. It is NOT.
<
But I will say the vast, vast majority are well aware of the charges I
have made about a monumental conspiracy but, sadly, their mouths are
sealed. They're more concerned with protecting their vested intersts.
<
They, too, are well aware of the monumental conspiracy that has
allowed cancer to continue along unabated decade after decade. They,
too, must have some blood on their hands.
<
Their mortal sin has been their silence.
<
(PLEASE UNDERSTAND THAT I COMPLETELY EXONERATE ANYONE IN THE MEDICAL
FIELD WHO HAS BEEN TOO STUPID OR TOO NAIVE
TO REALIZE WHAT'S BEEN GOING ON.)
<
===================================
<
ONLY A MONUMENTAL CONSPIRACY
KEEPING CANCER ALIVE AND WELL
<
CANCER CURE CONSPIRACY
<
http://www.greatplacesinc.com/Blog/EntryDisplay.aspx?EntryID=105
<
http://www.greatplacesinc.com/Blog/EntryDisplay.aspx?EntryID=673
<
< CRIME IN RHYME
Cancer "experts," with interests so vested
Their poor patients, for too long molested.
Their deceit and deception
Near the point of perfection
If it were my call, they'd ALL be arrested
<
CANCER VICTIM -- (It Could Be YOU)

http://www.javno.com/slike/slike_3/r1/g2009/m01/y192306339355762.jpg
<
=================================
<
< CANCER
< An Editorial by Ed Conrad
<
Cancer: Indeed the most despicable word in the English language.
<
Worse, by far, than the seven "dirty" words that George Carlin was
ordered not to say on TV -- but, God bless him, he said anyway.
<
CANCER, a truly ugly word, represents sheer horror, pain, agony,
torture, painful medical treatments, embarrassment and, most often,
death when way too young to die.
<
It also includes misery, tears and heartbreak for loved ones.

WOULDN'T IT BE A CRIME AGAINST HUMANITY IF THERE "IS" A CURE FOR ALL
TYPES OF CANCER BUT IT ISn't AVAILABLE TO THOSE AFFFLICTED?
<
AND ISN'T IT A CRIME AGAINST HUMANITY -- IN THE SLIM CHANCE THAT A
CURE HAS "NOT" YET BEEN FOUND -- THAT RESEARCHERS ARE "NOT" TRYING TO
FIND A SOLUTION?
<
Everything -- and I mean EVERYTHING -- indicates that cancer
researchers have been spinning their wheels for decades, doing
virtually nothing to discover a cure.
<
Sadly, researchers UNDOUBTEDLY have vested interests in the
pharmaceutical industry's astronomical mind-boggling profits FROM
FAILING TO FIND A CURE and it either keeps them silent or spewing
bullshit about how close they are to finding one.
<
I imagine you would, too, if you had to protect YOUR vested
interests.
<
But, in four little words, this is how a very wise man once explained
WHY a cure for all types of cancer has been so unreachable.
<
< "TOO PROFITABLE TO CURE"
<
===============================
<
OBSCENE PROFITS OF PHARMACEUTICAL COMPANIES
<
1. Pfizer Inc $7,788,000,000.00
2. Merck & Co Inc $7,281,800,000.00
3. Bristol Myers Squibb Co $5,245,000,000.00
4. Glaxosmithkline Plc -Adr $4,452,744,660.00
5. Du Pont E I DeNemours $4,339,000,000.00
6. Novartis $4,153,782,880.00
7. Nestle S A -Adr $3,950,942,970.00
8. Astrazeneca Plc -Adr $2,967,009,614.86
9. Procter & Gamble Co $2,922,000,000.00
10. Lilly Eli & Co $2,780,000,000.00
11. Wyeth $2,285,294,000.00
12. Roche Hldg Ltd -Adr $2,186,294,890.00
13. Schering Plough Corp $1,943,000,000.00
14. Abbott Labs $1,550,390,000.00
15. Pharmacia Corp $1,501,000,000.00
16. Aventis -Adr $1,457,123,135.49
17. Tiers Principal Prot Tr $1,227,802,470.57
18. Amgen Inc $1,119,700,000.00
<
===================================
<
After all, how totally incompetent can these cancer researchers be?
<
They and their predecessors have been either doing something terribly
wrong for many, many decades -- and undoubtedly doing it
deliberately.
<
Therefore, a cure is NEVER found (or, at least, been made available
for the poor souls who have been afflicted or now lie in a cemetery.
<
This comes despite the horrific consequences -- agony and death --
that the medical profession's involvement in collusion, conspiracy,
deceit and deception has had on their fellow man, along with
heartbreak for the victims' loved ones.
<
A despicable record in any other research field over so many years
would find these cancer researchers selling apples on the corner. But,
rather amazingly, there are still no reprisals and years pass
with no real cure in sight.
<
Quite frankly, cancer researchers should be embarrassed to tell
strangers what they do for a living since it is quite obvious they do
very little or nothing.
<
And the ringleaders in the medical and pharmaceutical industries
should be tarred and feathered and run out of town (if not forced to
spend the rest of their lives in a place where they'd be scared
shitless to bend over to pick up a bar of soap in the shower)..
<
======================================
<
http://www.motherjones.com/politics/2004/09/truth-about-drug-companies
http://www.whale.to/cancer/cantwell2.html
www.preventcancer.com/
http://www.whale.to/a/cancer_c.html
http://www.healthy-communications.com/prepedemic3-02-02.html
http://healthy-communications.com/epstein-toxicbeauty.htm
http://healthy-communications.com/epstein'spage.html
http://www.amazon.com/Politics-Cancer-Revisited-Samuel-Epstein/dp/091...
http://www.whale.to/cancer/cantwell2.html
http://www.safe2use.com/ca-ipm/01-03-23a.htm
http://www.zimbio.com/The+Cancer+Conspiracy
http://www.whale.to/a/cancer_c.html
http://www.preventcancer.com/losing/
http://www.cancertreatmentwatch.org/q/conspiracy.shtml
<
========================
<
U.S. CANCER ORGANIZATIONS
<
American Cancer Society
1-800 ACS-2345
www.cancer.org
<
American Medical Association
<
Candlelighters Childhood Cancer Foundation (CCCF)
1-800 366-CCCF
www.candlelighters.org
<
Leukemia and Lymphoma Society
1-800 955-4572
www.leukemia.org
<
Lymphoma Research Foundation of America
www.lymphoma.org
<
National Alliance of Breast Cancer Organizations (NABCO)
www.nabco.org
<
National Brain Tumor Foundation
1-800 934-CURE
www.braintumor.org
<
National Cancer Institutes
Cancer Information Service 1-800 4CANCER
www.cancer.gov
<
National Center for Complementary and Alternative Medicine
1-888-644-6226
nccam.nih.gov
<
National Colorectal Cancer Research Alliance (NCCRA)
1-800-872-3000
www.nccra.org
<
OncoLink by University of Pennsylvania Cancer Center
www.oncolink.com/
<
Skin Cancer Foundation
1-800 SKIN490
<
CANADIAN CANCER ORGANIZATIONS
<
Canadian Cancer Society
1-888-939-3333
www.cancer.ca
<
Breast Cancer Society of Canada
1.800.567.8767
www.bcsc.ca
<
Candlelighters Childhood Cancer Foundation Canada
1-800-363-1062
www.candlelighters.ca
<
Lymphoma Foundation of Canada
www.lymphoma.ca
<
Toronto's WellSpring Cancer Support Center
www.wellspring.ca
<
Canadian Prostate Cancer Research Foundation
1-888-255-0333
www.prostatecancer.on.ca
<
CANCER LINKS
Oncolink: University of Pennsylvania Cancer Center
Health Canada: Cancer
National Cancer Institute
Foundation for Children Oncology Group
Mayo Clinic Cancer Center