Re: Huge Tits

Se0 Guy

Jan 24, 2008, 2:35:51 PM1/24/08
optimus est, pessimus, si hoc ipsum, quod optimus est, adscribat
sibi.93

550. I love poverty because He loved it. I love riches because they afford
me the means of helping the very poor. I keep faith with everybody; I do not
render evil to those who wrong me, but I wish them a lot like mine, in which
I receive neither evil nor good from men. I try to be just, true, sincere,
and faithful to all men; I have a tender heart for those to whom God has
more closely united me; and whether I am alone, or seen of men, I do all my
actions in the sight of God, who must judge of them, and to whom I have
consecrated them all.

These are my sentiments; and every day of my life I bless my Redeemer, who
has implanted them in me, and who, of a man full of weakness, of miseries,
of lust, of pride, and of ambition, has made a man free from all these evils
by the power of His grace, to which all the glory of it is due, as of myself
I have only misery and error.

551. Dignior plagis quam osculis non timeo quia amo.[94]

552. The Sepulchre of Jesus Christ.--Jesus Christ was dead, but seen on the
Cross. He was dead, and hidden in the Sepulchre.

Jesus Christ was buried by the saints alone.

Jesus Christ wrought no miracle at the Sepulchre.

Only the saints entered it.

It is there, not on the Cross, that Jesus Christ takes a new life.

It is the last mystery of the Passion and the Redemption.

Jesus Christ had nowhere