Re: (THIS IS SO REAL PEOPLE) IM ASKING FOR DONATIONS FOR HEART SURGERY

Steven L.

Oct 10, 2006, 11:54:40 AM10/10/06
mike wrote:
> hello i always figured this would never happen to me but my heart is having serious issuses do to a birth defect (i was born with a hole in my heart)and need money to have the surgery to get the hole fix so i am asking for donations to help with the cost since i dont have insurance so if you have a paypal account please look into your heart and donate a dollar or two my paypal emial is mcolli...@msn.com i need around 20,000 dollars usd to have the surgery done. This is my last resort for money i have
> tried goverment agencies family and friends and to my dissapointment nothing happened SO PLEASE I NEED HELP thank you so much mike collins
>
> P.S. THANKS FOR ALL THE HATE MAIL WHERE WOULD THE WORLD BE WITHOUT HATERS

Perhaps the reason you don't have any money, is that you got burned by
participating in a chain letter that you sent around Usenet back in 2005:

http://tinyurl.com/zsye2

That is your name, isn't it? mcolli...@msn.com right?

And a year before that, you told us about your "MONEY MAKING BUSINESS!
Turn $6 into $60,000 in 90 days, GUARANTEED."

http://tinyurl.com/zsye2

And before that, you told us all about your online gambling schemes:

http://tinyurl.com/edmwe

Believe me, I really feel bad for what you must be going thru. Instead
of finding some mild, non-stressful job (like a greeter at Wal-Mart) and
earning enough money for a down payment on your heart surgery, you
wasted the last 5+ years of your life on sending around chain letters,
get-rich-quick schemes, and various online gambling schemes. And now
you're penniless and can't afford life-saving heart surgery.

It's sad, really.

--
Steven D. Litvintchouk
Email: sdli...@earthlinkNOSPAM.net

Over50isNifty

Oct 11, 2006, 5:14:25 PM10/11/06
WOW... Thats some good police work!

--
http://www.over50isnifty.com
http://www.gary-in.biz Add your site link here free

Oct 13, 2006, 1:26:46 AM10/13/06

"Steven L." <sdli...@earthlinkNOSPAM.net> wrote in message

now it's I need an operation, used to be you won the nigerian lottery or you
can get free cable with a special chip or you can enlarge your penis, but
all that is forgotten because now it's I need a heart operation....sheesh,
go figure

Morph

Oct 13, 2006, 2:37:56 PM10/13/06
G wrote:

> now it's I need an operation, used to be you won the nigerian lottery or you
> can get free cable with a special chip or you can enlarge your penis, but
> all that is forgotten because now it's I need a heart operation....sheesh,
> go figure

The award goes to the guy that claims to be a "quad", and SPAMS
newsgroups with the URL to his web page that solicits donations.

Slick.

--
And did you exchange a walk-on part in the war
for a lead role in a cage?