Re: S41E06 Spoilers and Comments

12 views
Skip to first unread message

Questor

unread,
Oct 29, 2021, 4:15:50 PM10/29/21
to
On Wed, 27 Oct 2021 18:43:13 -0700 (PDT), Brian Smith <dcg_...@hotmail.com>
wrote:
>* Rock draw determined two teams that would compete to determine who would
>win their way to the merge and get a feast. The losing team has to do an IC
>but everyone gets to vote. Two of the rocks were gray--the people who drew
>those rocks would not compete. Erika and Naseer drew the gray rocks. The
>winning got to determine their fates.

I like the idea of "earning the merge." But what happens to the losers after
the merge IC/TC? Do they get a belated merge feast, a reduced meal, or nothing
at all?


>* Jeff visited EI and gave Erika the power to change history. She can reverse
> the outcome of the "merge" challenge if she wants.

I think this twist is a bit much. Of course, if she does elect to "turn back
time," then everybody gets a merge feast.


>* No TC tonight--it's a two part episode. Jeff told us that upfront. Lots of
>breaking of the fourth wall tonight.

It's hardly the first time, but I think we're seeing a lot more of that this
season.


Brian Smith

unread,
Oct 29, 2021, 4:30:25 PM10/29/21
to
On Friday, October 29, 2021 at 2:15:50 PM UTC-6, Questor wrote:
> On Wed, 27 Oct 2021 18:43:13 -0700 (PDT), Brian Smith <dcg_...@hotmail.com>
> wrote:
> >* Rock draw determined two teams that would compete to determine who would
> >win their way to the merge and get a feast. The losing team has to do an IC
> >but everyone gets to vote. Two of the rocks were gray--the people who drew
> >those rocks would not compete. Erika and Naseer drew the gray rocks. The
> >winning got to determine their fates.
>
> I like the idea of "earning the merge." But what happens to the losers after
> the merge IC/TC? Do they get a belated merge feast, a reduced meal, or nothing
> at all?

They got a small amount of rice. IIRC, Jeff said it was enough for one day (meal?).

> >* Jeff visited EI and gave Erika the power to change history. She can reverse
> > the outcome of the "merge" challenge if she wants.
>
> I think this twist is a bit much. Of course, if she does elect to "turn back
> time," then everybody gets a merge feast.

Something tells me the feast part won't happen but who knows with this season.

> >* No TC tonight--it's a two part episode. Jeff told us that upfront. Lots of
> >breaking of the fourth wall tonight.
>
> It's hardly the first time, but I think we're seeing a lot more of that this
> season.

We're seeing a lot more. At times it comes across as if Jeff thinks we've forgotten how the show/game works.

--
Brian
Reply all
Reply to author
Forward
0 new messages