For The Record:

zeppo

Nov 25, 2021, 5:02:48 PM11/25/21
At the end of the episode, we were only shown the results of the re-vote which wasn't terribly interesting. Here's the way they voted in the first round:
Danny, Deshawn, and Ricard all voted for Shan.
Erika, Heather, and Xander all voted for Liana.
Liana and Shan voted for Erika.

Brian Smith

Nov 25, 2021, 9:02:12 PM11/25/21
Other than with Liana, MP's loyalty didn't count for much. Last night's episode also explained why they showed and highlighted the "mountain" trek Liana and MP did earlier in the season.

--
Brian

zeppo

Nov 26, 2021, 6:45:17 PM11/26/21
On Thursday, November 25, 2021 at 6:02:12 PM UTC-8, Brian Smith wrote:

> Other than with Liana, MP's loyalty didn't count for much..

How much was Genie and JD's loyalty worth? Shan lied to both of them in order to
steal their advantages on their way out the door. Ricard figured that, when the time was
right, she would do the same thing to him in a heartbeat.

Brian Smith

Nov 26, 2021, 10:38:21 PM11/26/21
I don't recall either of them being all that close to MP but they both definitely trusted her. Ricard probably did think she would stab him in the back but it looks like their relationship got more personal for her. I also sense she didn't expect them (her and Ricard) to turn on each other until at least Heather and Erika were gone and possibly even Xander. I doubt she was surprised Deshawn turned on her but she was probably surprised Danny didn't protect her. I think she misread his game play. Hopefully we'll find out on Monday when she does her exit interviews.

--
Brian