S41E11 Secret Scene: "Immunity is Ours"

Brian Smith

Dec 3, 2021, 4:38:49 PM12/3/21
Reading between the lines it sounds like Ricard wants Xander around so he's not the sole big target. It's weird that we never see anyone talk about Danny being a huge threat.

https://youtu.be/khbRkf2HDok (1:31)

--
Brian

zeppo

Dec 3, 2021, 5:26:26 PM12/3/21
On Friday, December 3, 2021 at 1:38:49 PM UTC-8, Brian Smith wrote:
> Reading between the lines it sounds like Ricard wants Xander around so he's not the sole big target. It's weird that we never see anyone talk about Danny being a huge threat.

And equally weird that we have heard multiple players describe Erika as being a significant threat.

Brian Smith

Dec 3, 2021, 5:48:56 PM12/3/21
I think Erika's playing a pretty cutthroat game. She doesn't hesitate to target people and seems to be doing a good job of keeping/getting the target of of herself. It also sounds like her social game is pretty good.

Going off on a bit of a tangent, with the finale looking like a F5 situation instead of F6 like it has been lately, do you think that means no F4 fire challenge? That could be a huge benefit for someone like Erika.

--
Brian

zeppo

Dec 3, 2021, 7:20:16 PM12/3/21
On Friday, December 3, 2021 at 2:48:56 PM UTC-8, Brian Smith wrote:

> Going off on a bit of a tangent, with the finale looking like a F5 situation instead of F6 like it has been lately, do you think that means no F4 fire challenge? That could be a huge benefit for someone like Erika.

I hadn't really thought about it until now, but knowing Jeff Probst, I can't see him being able to resist messing with the game. So, I would expect a fire making
challenge, or something similar, to be used as a means of forming the group that will face the jury.

John

Dec 4, 2021, 1:14:05 PM12/4/21
According to TV Guide, and I quote "Oh, and there will be fire-making"

John
--
* I promise I will format my posts properly in the future.
* Windows Live Mail just can't quote! Luckily, I have found this:

Brian Smith

Dec 4, 2021, 3:49:58 PM12/4/21
I guess it could be worse.

--