S45 Cast Get Together (video)

Brian Smith

Jan 1, 2024, 5:35:09 PMJan 1
Kellie just posted a cute video of a S45 cast party on her X account. This cast seems super close. It looked like everyone was there except for Hannah, Bruce, and Jake and Kellie said Jake wasn't there because he was at a wedding. If Kellie didn't have a girlfriend, I'd swear she and Dee were a couple.

https://twitter.com/kellienalb/status/1741940782490165745

--
Brian

Brian Smith

Jan 1, 2024, 5:42:59 PMJan 1
Looks like Hannah might have gone back into hiding.

https://twitter.com/kellienalb/status/1741928667817648557

--
Brian

Rick

Jan 2, 2024, 12:46:24 AMJan 2
"Brian Smith" wrote in message
Reinforces the idea that Bruce doesn't really feel a part of the group and
probably wants to put the season behind him.

And Hannah was barely there and clearly just wanted to go home, so I'm sure
she never connected with anyone.

Brian Smith

Jan 2, 2024, 1:04:27 AMJan 2
On Monday, January 1, 2024 at 10:46:24 PM UTC-7, Rick wrote:
> "Brian Smith" wrote in message
> >
> >Kellie just posted a cute video of a S45 cast party on her X account. This
> >cast seems super close. It looked like everyone was there except for
> >Hannah, Bruce, and Jake and Kellie said Jake wasn't there because he was at
> >a wedding. If Kellie didn't have a girlfriend, I'd swear she and Dee were a
> >couple.
> >
> >https://twitter.com/kellienalb/status/1741940782490165745
> >
> >--
> >Brian
> Reinforces the idea that Bruce doesn't really feel a part of the group and
> probably wants to put the season behind him.

I think you might be right. If the rest could make it there's no reason he couldn't have. And if he had a reason for not being there Kellie would have said something.

> And Hannah was barely there and clearly just wanted to go home, so I'm sure
> she never connected with anyone.

That's not totally true. Based on post season videos I know she connected with Brandon for sure. She also must be close to Kellie. Close enough to trust her to let us know what's going on.

--
Brian