CIA and NSA MIND CONTROL PATENTS

NSA TORTURE TECHNOLOGY, NEWS and RESEARCH

May 19, 2014, 4:01:58 PM5/19/14

Behavior Modification and Mind Control Patents

USP # 6,488,617 (December 3, 2002), Method and Device for Producing a
Desired Brain State
Abstract: A method and device for the production of a desired brain
state in an individual contain means for monitoring and analyzing the
brain state while a set of one or more magnets produce fields that
alter this state. A computational system alters various parameters of
the magnetic fields in order to close the gap between the actual and
desired brain state. This feedback process operates continuously until
the gap is minimized and/or removed.

USP # 6,239,705 (May 29, 2001), Intra-Oral Electronic Tracking Device
Abstract: An improved stealthy, non-surgical, biocompatable
electronic tracking device is provided in which a housing is placed
intraorally. The housing contains microcircuitry. The microcircuitry
comprises a receiver, a passive mode to active mode activator, a
signal decoder for determining positional fix, a transmitter, an
antenna, and a power supply. Upon receiving a coded activating signal,
the positional fix signal decoder is energized, determining a
positional fix. The transmitter subsequently transmits through the
antenna a homing signal to be received by a remote locator.

USP # 6,091,994 (July 18, 2000), Pulsative Manipulation of Nervous
Systems
Abstract: Method and apparatus for manipulating the nervous system by
imparting subliminal pulsative cooling to the subject�s skin at a
frequency that is suitable for the excitation of a sensory resonance.
At present, two major sensory resonances are known, with frequencies
near 1/2 Hz and 2.4 Hz. The 1/2 Hz sensory resonance causes
relaxation, sleepiness, ptosis of the eyelids, a tonic smile, a �knot�
in the stomach, or sexual excitement, depending on the precise
frequency used. The 2.4 Hz resonance causes the slowing of certain
cortical activities.

USP # 6,052,336 (April 18, 2000), Apparatus and Method of
Broadcasting Audible Sound Using Ultrasonic Sound as a Carrier
Abstract: An ultrasonic sound source broadcasts an ultrasonic signal
which is amplitude and/or frequency modulated with an information
input signal originating from an information input source. The
modulated signal, which may be amplified, is then broadcast via a
projector unit, whereupon an individual or group of individuals
located in the broadcast region detect the audible sound.

USP # 5,539,705 (July 23, 1996), Ultrasonic Speech Translator and
Communications System
Abstract: A wireless communication system, undetectable by
radio-frequency methods, for converting audio signals, including human
voice, to electronic signals in the ultrasonic frequency range,
transmitting the ultrasonic signal by way of acoustic pressure waves
across a carrier medium, including gases, liquids and solids, and
reconverting the ultrasonic acoustic pressure waves back to the
original audio signal. This invention was made with government support
under Contract DE-ACO5-840R2l400, awarded by the US Department of
Energy to Martin Marietta Energy Systems, Inc.

USP # 5,507,291 (April 16, 1996), Method and an Associated Apparatus
for Remotely Determining Information as to Person�s Emotional State
Abstract: In a method for remotely determining information relating
to a person�s emotional state, an waveform energy having a
predetermined frequency and a predetermined intensity is generated and
wirelessly transmitted towards a remotely located subject. Waveform
energy emitted from the subject is detected and automatically analyzed
to derive information relating to the individual�s emotional state.

USP # 5,159,703 (October 27, 1992), Silent Subliminal Presentation
System
Abstract: A silent communications system in which nonaural carriers,
in the very low or very high audio frequency range or in the adjacent
ultrasonic frequency spectrum, are amplitude or frequency modulated
with the desired intelligence and propagated acoustically or
vibrationally, for inducement into the brain.

USP # 5,017,143 (May 21, 1991), Method and Apparatus for Producing
Subliminal Images
Abstract: A method and apparatus to produce more effective visual
subliminal communications. Graphic and/or text images, presented for
durations of less than a video frame, at organized rhythmic intervals,
the rhythmic intervals intended to affect user receptivity, moods or
behavior.

USP # 4,877,027 (October 31, 1989), Hearing System
Abstract: Sound is induced in the head of a person by radiating the
head with microwaves in the range of 100 megahertz to 10,000 megahertz
that are modulated with a particular waveform. The waveform consists
of frequency modulated bursts. Each burst is made up of 10 to 20
uniformly spaced pulses grouped tightly together. The burst width is
between 500 nanoseconds and 100 microseconds. The bursts are frequency
modulated by the audio input to create the sensation of hearing in the
person whose head is irradiated.

USP # 3,951,134 (April 20, 1976), Apparatus & Method for Remotely
Monitoring & Altering Brain Waves
Abstract: Apparatus for and method of sensing brain waves at a
position remote from a subject whereby electromagnetic signals of
different frequencies are simultaneously transmitted to the brain of
the subject in which the signals interfere with one another to yield a
waveform which is modulated by the subject�s brain waves. The
interference waveform � is re-transmitted by the brain to a receiver
where it is demodulated and amplified. The demodulated waveform also
can be used to produce a compensating signal which is transmitted back
to the brain to effect a desired change in electrical activity
therein.

The following is written by former White House insider Fred Burks
(except for the patent obviously),

The below patent describes technology used for behavior modification
through TV, computer monitors, video, and DVD programming. If you have
a science background, I invite you to read the full 16-page patent to
see the high level of sophistication involved. The manipulation is not
done through the insertion of single-frame anomalies, as has been done
in the past, but rather by modulation of the feed or signal.

It is unfortunate that very few people are aware of these behavior
modification capabilities. I doubt there are any laws to protect us
from such manipulation. Like any tool, these technologies can be used
for either the benefit or detriment of society. Let us spread this
information so that we might assure that these technologies are not
used for harm, but rather only for the benefit of humankind.

Note: For the U.S. Patent & Trademark Office patent search page, see
this link. Or click here to go straight to patent #6,506,148. As the
full patent is 16 pages long, only key excerpts are included below.

United States Patent 6,506,148
Loos, January 14, 2003
Nervous system manipulation by electromagnetic fields from monitors

Abstract

Physiological effects have been observed in a human subject in
response to stimulation of the skin with weak electromagnetic fields
that are pulsed with certain frequencies near 1/2 Hz or 2.4 Hz, such
as to excite a sensory resonance. Many computer monitors and TV tubes,
when displaying pulsed images, emit pulsed electromagnetic fields of
sufficient amplitudes to cause such excitation. It is therefore
possible to manipulate the nervous system of a subject by pulsing
images displayed on a nearby computer monitor or TV set. For the
latter, the image pulsing may be imbedded in the program material, or
it may be overlaid by modulating a video stream, either as an RF
signal or as a video signal. The image displayed on a computer monitor
may be pulsed effectively by a simple computer program. For certain
monitors, pulsed electromagnetic fields capable of exciting sensory
resonances in nearby subjects may be generated even as the displayed
images are pulsed
with subliminal intensity.

Inventors: Loos; Hendricus G. (3019 Cresta Way, Laguna Beach, CA
92651)
Appl. No.: 872528
Filed: June 1, 2001

SUMMARY

Computer monitor and TV monitors can be made to emit weak
low-frequency electromagnetic fields merely by pulsing the intensity
of displayed images. Experiments have shown that the 1/2 Hz sensory
resonance can be excited in this manner in a subject near the monitor.
The 2.4 Hz sensory resonance can also be excited in this fashion.
Hence, a TV monitor or computer monitor can be used to manipulate the
nervous system of nearby people.

The implementations of the invention are adapted to the source of
video stream that drives the monitor, be it a computer program, a TV
broadcast, a video tape or a digital video disc (DVD).

For a computer monitor, the image pulses can be produced by a
suitable computer program. The pulse frequency may be controlled
through keyboard input, so that the subject can tune to an individual
sensory resonance frequency. The pulse amplitude can be controlled as
well in this manner. A program written in Visual Basic(R) is
particularly suitable for use on computers that run the Windows 95(R)
or Windows 98(R) operating system. The structure of such a program is
described. Production of periodic pulses requires an accurate timing
procedure. Such a procedure is constructed from the GetTimeCount
function available in the Application Program Interface (API) of the
Windows operating system, together with an extrapolation procedure
that improves the timing accuracy.

Pulse variability can be introduced through software, for the purpose
of thwarting habituation of the nervous system to the field
stimulation, or when the precise resonance frequency is not known. The
variability may be a pseudo-random variation within a narrow interval,
or it can take the form of a frequency or amplitude sweep in time. The
pulse variability may be under control of the subject.

The program that causes a monitor to display a pulsing image may be
run on a remote computer that is connected to the user computer by a
link; the latter may partly belong to a network, which may be the
Internet.

For a TV monitor, the image pulsing may be inherent in the video
stream as it flows from the video source, or else the stream may be
modulated such as to overlay the pulsing. In the first case, a live TV
broadcast can be arranged to have the feature imbedded simply by
slightly pulsing the illumination of the scene that is being
broadcast. This method can of course also be used in making movies and
recording video tapes and DVDs.

Video tapes can be edited such as to overlay the pulsing by means of
modulating hardware. A simple modulator is discussed wherein the
luminance signal of composite video is pulsed without affecting the
chroma signal. The same effect may be introduced at the consumer end,
by modulating the video stream that is produced by the video source. A
DVD can be edited through software, by introducing pulse-like
variations in the digital RGB signals. Image intensity pulses can be
overlaid onto the analog component video output of a DVD player by
modulating the luminance signal component. Before entering the TV set,
a television signal can be modulated such as to cause pulsing of the
image intensity by means of a variable delay line that is connected to
a pulse generator.

Certain monitors can emit electromagnetic field pulses that excite a
sensory resonance in a nearby subject, through image pulses that are
so weak as to be subliminal. This is unfortunate since it opens a way
for mischievous application of the invention, whereby people are
exposed unknowingly to manipulation of their nervous systems for
someone else�s purposes. Such application would be unethical and is of
course not advocated. It is mentioned here in order to alert the
public to the possibility of covert abuse that may occur while being
online, or while watching TV, a video, or a DVD.

Source:
http://endthelie.com/books-and-reading-material/behavior-modification-and-mind-control-patents/#axzz2QabIv4c3

MORE MIND CONTROL PATENTS
===================

� 3646940 Implantable electronic stimulator electrode and method
� 3727616 Electronic system for the stimulation of biological systems
� 3835833 Method for obtaining neurophysiological effects
� 3837331 System and method for controlling the nervous system of a
living organism
� 3837331x Patents Referencing This One
� 3951134 Apparatus and method for remotely monitoring and altering
brain waves
� 3951134x Further Details
� 3967616 Multichannel system for and a multifactorial method of
controlling the nervous system of a living organism
� 4834701 Apparatus for inducing frequency reduction in brain wave
� 4335710 Device for the induction of specific brain wave patterns
� 4858612 A method and apparatus for simulation of hearing in mammals
by introduction of a plurality of microwaves
� 4883067 Method and apparatus for translating the EEG into music to
induce and control various psychological and physiological states and
to control a musical instrument
� 5036858 Method and apparatus for changing brain wave frequency
� 5213562 Method of inducing mental, emotional and physical states of
consciousness, including specific mental activity, in human beings
� 5330414 Brain wave inducing apparatus
� 5356368 Method of and apparatus for inducing desired states of
consciousness

Interference with Sleep and or Healing

� 3576185 Sleep-inducing method and arrangement using modulated
sound and light
� 3712292 Method and apparatus for producing swept
frequency-modulated audio signal patterns for inducing sleep
� 3773049 Apparatus for the treatment of neuropsychic and somatic
diseases with heat, light, sound and vhf electromagnetic radiation
� 3884218 Method of inducing and maintaining various stages of sleep
in the human being
� 4573449 Method for stimulating the falling asleep and/or relaxing
behavior of a person and an arrangement therefor

Measurement / Calibration

� 3789834 Processes and apparatus for the investigation of internal
physiological phenomena based on measurements of the impedance
variation of the surface of the body
� 3893450 Method and apparatus for brain waveform examination
� 3980076 Method for measuring externally of the human body magnetic
susceptibility changes
� 4354505 Method of and apparatus for testing and indicating
relaxation state of a human subject
� 4591787 Multi-channel device with SQUIDS and superconducting
gradiometers for the measurement of weak magnetic fields produced by
various field sources
� 4771239 Multichannel device with superconductor gradiometers for
measuring weak magnetic fields
� 4864238 Device for measuring weak magnetic fluxes utilizing planar
technology
� 4951674 Biomagnetic analytical system using fiber-optic magnetic
sensors
� 5256960 Portable dual band electromagnetic field radiation
measurement apparatus
� 5458142 Device for monitoring a magnetic field emanating from an
organism
� 5507291 Method and an associated apparatus for remotely determining
information as to person's emotional state
� 5522386 Apparatus particularly for use in the determination of the
condition of the vegetative part of the nervous system
� 5557199 Magnetic resonance monitor
� 5579241 Real-time acquisition and archiving system for multiple
time-sampled signals

Using Drugs

� 4202323 Drug activation by radiation
� 4479932 Brain-specific drug delivery
� 5124146 Differential delivery of therapeutic agents across the
blood brain barrier
� 5453361 Method for producing biologically active human brain
derived neurotrophic factor

Other

� 3662758 Stimulator apparatus for muscular organs with external
transmitter and implantable receiver
� 4048986
Individual identification and diagnosis using wave polarization

Source:

http://www.catalase.com/patent.htm

ELECTROMAGNETIC MIND CONTROL
======================

Jun 28, 2013

electromagnetic mind control.

US Patent #
Description

Inventor
Filed Issued
US3014477 Hypnotic Inducer (Mind Control Machine)
Carlin
1956 1961
US3060795 Apparatus For Producing Visual Stimulation (Subconscious
Transmission via Movie Film)
Corrigan et al
1958 1962
US3278676 Apparatus For Producing Visual and Auditory Stimulation
(Subconscious Transmission via TV)
Becker
1958 1966
US3393279 Nervous System Excitation Device
Flanagan
1962 1968
US3563246 Method and Apparatus For Improving Neural Performance In
Human Subjects By Electrotherapy
Puharich
1967 1971
US3629521 Hearing Systems (RF/Microwave)
Puharich
1970 1971
US3712292 Method Of and Apparatus For Producing Swept Frequency
Modulated Audio Signal Patterns For Inducing Sleep (Brain Frequencies
Broadcast)
Zentmayer, Jr.
1971 1973
US3884218 Method of Inducing and Maintaining Stages Of Sleep in the
Human Being (FFR - Frequency Following Response Microwave)
Monroe
1970 1975
US3951134 Apparatus and Method For Remotely Monitoring and Altering
Brain Waves (RF/Electromagnetic Waves)
Malech
1974 1976
US4395600 Auditory Subliminal Message System and Method (Subliminal
Brainwash via Music or Other Sound)
Lundy
1980 1983
US4717343 Method Of Changing A Person�s Behavior (Subconscious
Brainwash via Video)
Densky
1986 1988
US4777529 Auditory Subliminal Programming System (Silent Brainwash Via
Music or Other Sound)
Schultz/Dolejs
1987 1988
US4834701 Apparatus For Inducing Frequency Reduction In Brain Wave
(FFR - Brain Frequencies Transmission)
Masaki
1985 1989
US4858612 Hearing Device (Microwave Hearing)
Stocklin
1983 1989
US4877027 Hearing System (Microwave Hearing via open air Broadcast)
Brunkan
1988 1989
US5159703 Silent Subliminal Presentation System (aka Silent Sound -
Microwave)
Lowery
1989 1992
US5356368 Method Of and Apparatus For Inducing Desired States Of
Consciousness (FFR/EEG Waveforms By Broadcast)
Monroe
1991 1994
US5774088 Method and System For Warning Birds Of Hazards (Microwave
Hearing)
Kreithen
1997 1998
US5889870 Acoustic Heterodyne Device and Method (Ultrasound.
Ventriloquist Effect.)
Norris
1996 1999
US6011991 Communication System and Method Including Brain Wave
Analysis and/or Use of Brain Activity (Remote Viewing)
Mardirossian
1998 2000
US6052336 Apparatus and Method Of Broadcasting Audible Sound Using
Ultrasonic Sound As A Carrier (Ultrasound)
Lowery
1998 2000
US6470214 Method and device For Implementing The Radio Frequency
Hearing Effect (Microwave Hearing)
O�Loughlin/Loree
1992 2002
US6587729 Apparatus For Audibly Communicating Speech Using The Radio
Frequency Hearing Effect (Microwave Hearing)
O�Loughlin/Loree
2002 2003

Anonymous

May 19, 2014, 6:42:22 PM5/19/14
In article <o5nkn9pcit34i7rjh...@4ax.com>
"NSA TORTURE TECHNOLOGY, NEWS and RESEARCH" <TortureTechno...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> Behavior Modification and Mind Control Patents

nam sak

May 20, 2014, 3:09:54 PM5/20/14
Kass.

I think you will find I win.

UCLAN

May 20, 2014, 3:23:41 PM5/20/14
On 5/20/2014 12:09 PM, nam sak wrote:

> Kass.
>
> I think you will find I win.

> On Mon, 19 May 2014 13:01:58 -0700, "NSA TORTURE TECHNOLOGY, NEWS and
> RESEARCH" <TortureTechno...@yahoo.com> wrote:

[...460 lines snipped]

Why did you quote back the entire 450+ line SPAM? Most SPAM garbage is
automatically deleted from individual.net (I never see it), but then
some ******* quotes the whole thing back. Sigh..

The Horny Goat

May 20, 2014, 8:40:24 PM5/20/14
Amen!

As for Kass it's quite possible that Tony has re-enacted the Russell
Hantz scenario (go to final 2 but can't win cause he's PO'd too many
people) but from the editting it would seem otherwise.

My take at this point is that he either gets 7 votes or none.

nam sak

May 21, 2014, 3:03:41 AM5/21/14
One of the reasons is because I top post so you do not have to read
what might be considered SPAM (by you, someone else might think it's
relevant).

The fact that everyone else on Usenet gets it wrong (by not top
posting) is of no interest to me.

If the crud is impossibly long then I do snip it. In this case it was
only 465 lines so not really such a big deal IMO.

The Horny Goat

May 21, 2014, 11:54:03 AM5/21/14
On Wed, 21 May 2014 08:03:41 +0100, nam sak <nam...@nirvana.com>
wrote:

>One of the reasons is because I top post so you do not have to read
>what might be considered SPAM (by you, someone else might think it's
>relevant).
>
>The fact that everyone else on Usenet gets it wrong (by not top
>posting) is of no interest to me.
>
>If the crud is impossibly long then I do snip it. In this case it was
>only 465 lines so not really such a big deal IMO.

I have nothing but contempt for those who mega-quote without snipping
and normally go directly to the next message for such. That especially
goes for messages where the first screen page is all quotes.

I ***DON'T*** like top posting but a top poster who snips judiciously
is still far better than one who posts properly (i.e. bottom) and
doesn't.

Since I have an evening meeting tonight I am likely to be absent here
for awhile as it's unclear whether I'll be home in time to see the
final episode in full....and no one not wanting to see the finale
without spoilers should expect to read here after the winner is
announced on the east coast.

Those of us on the west coast should surely know better by now!

Anonymous Remailer (austria)

May 21, 2014, 3:20:23 PM5/21/14

Are you the net polics? I have nothing but contempt for netkop wannabes.
Now FOAD with your whining about top posting.

In article <tpipn95lj7snt98av...@4ax.com>

shawn

May 21, 2014, 6:08:49 PM5/21/14
Yes, it will be posted some time tonight before it airs on the west
coast though likely not as early as it used to since we lost our
poster that liked the live updates. The finale is different but often
it isn't until late or even the next day before people take up
discussing the latest episode.
>Are you the net polics? I have nothing but contempt for netkop wannabes.
>Now FOAD with your whining about top posting.

Good to see that people are still approaching Usenet using their best
manners.

nam sak

May 22, 2014, 1:59:09 PM5/22/14
I can only repeat what I said previously. The fact that everyone else
on Usenet gets it wrong (by not top posting) is of no interest to me.

I am correct. Everyone else is wrong. There is precious little I can
do about it. Sorry.

On Wed, 21 May 2014 08:54:03 -0700, The Horny Goat <lcr...@home.ca>

The Horny Goat

May 23, 2014, 12:58:25 AM5/23/14
On Wed, 21 May 2014 21:20:23 +0200 (CEST), "Anonymous Remailer
(austria)" <mixm...@remailer.privacy.at> wrote:

>Are you the net polics? I have nothing but contempt for netkop wannabes.
>Now FOAD with your whining about top posting.

Welcome to a very elite club - folks who have earned my total contempt
and gotten a spot in my killfile.

I never killfile anybody without saying so - and those who have been
here since season 2 when I joined the newsgroup know it's only done
rarely. Hint: the "FOAD" crossed the line and you owe thenewsgroup as
a whole an apology.

The Horny Goat

May 23, 2014, 1:02:31 AM5/23/14
On Wed, 21 May 2014 18:08:49 -0400, shawn <nanof...@gNOTmail.com>
wrote:

>>> I ***DON'T*** like top posting but a top poster who snips judiciously
>>> is still far better than one who posts properly (i.e. bottom) and
>>> doesn't.

The above was written by me and while I have killfiled a certain
individual for personal abuse - my whole point was that trimming is
important.

>>> Since I have an evening meeting tonight I am likely to be absent here
>>> for awhile as it's unclear whether I'll be home in time to see the
>>> final episode in full....and no one not wanting to see the finale
>>> without spoilers should expect to read here after the winner is
>>> announced on the east coast.
>>>
>>> Those of us on the west coast should surely know better by now!
>
>Yes, it will be posted some time tonight before it airs on the west
>coast though likely not as early as it used to since we lost our
>poster that liked the live updates. The finale is different but often
>it isn't until late or even the next day before people take up
>discussing the latest episode.

I just got through (Thursday evening) viewig the show and enjoyed it
spoiler-free. No one need be spoiled as long as people don't put it in
the subject line - and while I saw how many messages there were before
I saw the show I didn't look at the list.

Putting spoilers in the subject line are about the only way people can
be spoiled if they're paying attention and after 28 seasons any true
fan should know that - in that respect it's so much easier to avoid
spoilers in Usenet than in the various forums.

The Horny Goat

May 23, 2014, 1:03:27 AM5/23/14
On Thu, 22 May 2014 18:59:09 +0100, nam sak <nam...@nirvana.com>
wrote:

>I can only repeat what I said previously. The fact that everyone else
>on Usenet gets it wrong (by not top posting) is of no interest to me.
>
>I am correct. Everyone else is wrong. There is precious little I can
>do about it. Sorry.

Unlike our friend you at least are courteous about it. I often
disagree with your points but you've never gotten personal about it!

Anonymous

May 23, 2014, 10:58:02 AM5/23/14
Yawn.

In article <k7ltn9hg8rr552ipn...@4ax.com>

sharmin hayes

Mar 24, 2021, 4:56:54 PM3/24/21

Scott Bradley

Dec 3, 2023, 10:06:35 AM12/3/23

Marcin Scholke

Jan 6, 2024, 3:05:12 PMJan 6
Hallo are You there yet? yes patents are the key ... Thank You