Next season promos have been revealing the winner

Brian Smith

Dec 30, 2023, 4:06:30 PM12/30/23
This is wild. The last clip shown in the next season promos for S43 to S45 have revealed the winner. Has the promo department been screwing with us, or do they not know who won?

https://twitter.com/they0ungknight/status/1741114579868848425

--
Brian

Rick

Dec 30, 2023, 5:00:05 PM12/30/23
"Brian Smith" wrote in message
If this is true (and I have not tried to verify it), that's indeed pretty
amazing. So anyone want to say what the promo for S46 shows?

-

Brian Smith

Dec 30, 2023, 5:22:43 PM12/30/23
I never paid attention to it but am tempted to look it up after I have a closer look at the cast for S46.

--
Brian