Ep08 Secret Scene: Naming The Tribe

zeppo

Nov 16, 2021, 7:58:13 PM11/16/21
Danny sure looks like he is having a good time :-)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fz7YnVBJo1M

Brian Smith

Nov 17, 2021, 12:06:26 AM11/17/21
On Tuesday, November 16, 2021 at 5:58:13 PM UTC-7, zeppo wrote:
> Danny sure looks like he is having a good time :-)
>
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fz7YnVBJo1M

LOL!

Doesn't appear to be too many bonus clips this season. Budget cuts? Erika seems to be in a lot of them. Coincidence or is she going to end up F6 or better?

--
Brian

zeppo

Nov 18, 2021, 7:23:01 PM11/18/21
On Tuesday, November 16, 2021 at 9:06:26 PM UTC-8, Brian Smith wrote:

> Doesn't appear to be too many bonus clips this season. Budget cuts? Erika seems to be in a lot of them. Coincidence or is she going to end up F6 or better?

It is becoming apparent to me that Erika has a lot more game than was revealed in the edit of the first seven episodes. Remember that
Deshawn wanted to throw a challenge in order to get her out of the game. Then, in E09, we heard Shan say that Erika is "bad for her game".
WTF! Shan has been telling us in confessionals that nobody is playing a better strategic game than her, but she is worried about Erika?

Brian Smith

Nov 19, 2021, 2:10:09 AM11/19/21
The edit has subtly been building Erika up. They're trying to paint her as someone who's likable, willing to make big moves, has an interesting backstory, and is part of the dominant majority alliance. This could all be an indication she's going to win more challenges and/or make more key moves. So far not a winning edit as far as I'm concerned unless she's F3 with Xander and MP and wins because Xander hasn't connected enough with the majority of the jury and MP continues to piss people off. Erika's biggest strength might be her social game but that is hard to show in the edit.

--
Brian