Australian Survivor S08 winner Hayley Leake

Emanuel Berg

Nov 8, 2021, 7:00:01 PM11/8/21
I just watched the final episode of Australian Survivor,
i.e. S08E24 [1]

Hayley won! She was my favorite even since the first five or
so episodes. An amazing woman no doubt ...

Australian Survivor is the toughest reality show out there and
should be one of the most difficult competitions overall.
48 days to win!

I guess she is a small celebrity in Australia now?
And 500 000 AUD richer.

Not that I got a clue who is a celebrity in Sweden, ha.

Great show! I didn't manage to find the 21st episode, but here
are the times for the other 23. As you can imagine, this
different format - as well as the number of episodes - makes
for a whole other Survivor than the US version. At the same
time, I don't want to offer that as the _only_ explanation
... anyway.

01:20:11 01.mkv
01:13:05 02.mkv
01:09:15 03.mp4
01:11:40 04.mkv
01:04:52 05.mkv
01:12:29 06.mkv
01:14:12 07.mp4
00:49:39 08.mkv
01:11:07 09.mkv
01:12:30 10.mp4
00:51:05 11.mkv
01:08:58 12.mkv
01:18:00 13.mp4
00:49:22 14.mkv
01:07:08 15.mkv
01:07:05 16.mkv
00:50:34 17.mkv
01:08:58 18.mkv
01:08:24 19.mkv
00:47:29 20.mkv
00:55:03 22.mp4
00:49:41 23.mkv
01:24:45 24.mp4

[1] https://www.1337xx.to/torrent/4982061/Survivor-AU-S08E24-720p-HDTV-x264-ORENJI-TGx/

--
underground experts united
https://dataswamp.org/~incal

Brian Smith

Nov 8, 2021, 7:52:23 PM11/8/21
I don't think I posted this before but seasons 4 to 6 of Survivor Australia are now available on Paramount Plus.

--
Brian