Amanda Tapping's Tim Hortons Ad

Greg

Jan 21, 2013, 5:59:52 PM1/21/13
This is probably not the first time this ad has been posted here, but perhaps some newer people have not seen it:

http://youtu.be/nRFK7gUxBEc

dmunz

May 8, 2013, 2:30:28 PM5/8/13
On Monday, January 21, 2013 4:59:52 PM UTC-6, Greg wrote:
> This is probably not the first time this ad has been posted here, but perhaps some newer people have not seen it:
>

> http://youtu.be/nRFK7gUxBEc

Ok, I'm back trolling through the old newgroups and just saw this. What a gem!

Make her look much older now on Supernatural...

FWIW
DLM