'Stargate' returns for Season Eight

Darren

Jul 16, 2003, 1:15:08 PM7/16/03
This one is such huge news, I have to share! In brief:

* TV Guide will feature SG-1 on the cover of the July 26 issue (RDA
and MS)
* The issue will confirm that the show has been renewed for an eighth
season
* The issue will have info on the spin-off "Stargate Atlantis," still
on track for 2004
* ... and last, but certainly not least, an interview with RDA. 8)

Read the complete story and check out the magazine cover at GateWorld!

http://www.gateworld.net/

Darren
--

GateWorld | Your Complete Guide to Stargate!
http://www.gateworld.net/

Soupladel

Jul 16, 2003, 1:27:38 PM7/16/03

"Darren" <darre...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

*ahem* have you read the previous post by catherine?

Soupladel

Eva

Jul 16, 2003, 3:04:22 PM7/16/03
"Soupladel" <soup...@blueyonder.co.uk> wrote in message

> "Darren" <darre...@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> > This one is such huge news, I have to share! In brief:
> >
> > * TV Guide will feature SG-1 on the cover of the July 26 issue (RDA
> > and MS)
> > * The issue will confirm that the show has been renewed for an eighth
> > season
> > * The issue will have info on the spin-off "Stargate Atlantis," still
> > on track for 2004
> > * ... and last, but certainly not least, an interview with RDA. 8)
> >
> > Read the complete story and check out the magazine cover at GateWorld!
> >
> > http://www.gateworld.net/
> >
> > Darren

Thanks, Darren, and Catherine, that's great news! So is RDA going to do 2
days next season? <sigh>

> > GateWorld | Your Complete Guide to Stargate!
> > http://www.gateworld.net/
>
> *ahem* have you read the previous post by catherine?

Ah, let him be, seeing that he's the webmaster. :-) He probably didn't see
Catherine's post.

Eva
--
Save Farscape www.savefarscape.com
Join the Stargate SG-1 SETI@home Team

Soupladel

Jul 16, 2003, 6:19:27 PM7/16/03

"Eva" <eva1rem...@ukonline.co.uk> wrote in message

Oops, didn't even notice that!

Soupladel

tim

Jul 16, 2003, 10:05:42 PM7/16/03
blah, ramblings...

I know this one is going to make alot of people very happy.
Anyone know how well stargate season 7 is doing, how many
countries and channels it is showing in, numbers, rankings, etc.

I know in my own country, New Zealand. They show the seasons
so late that if your a diehard fan you can't help but download the eps
of the net. Christ, when you can get higher quality episodes online
than whats being broadcasted, and without ads, it's kind of hard to resist!

Anyway, I hope it's doing well. Not even a quarter way thru season 7
and i'm already looking forward to Season 8, haha

tim
tjv.info

morjana

Jul 16, 2003, 10:10:57 PM7/16/03
darre...@yahoo.com (Darren) wrote in message news:<c7e8d52d.03071...@posting.google.com>...

> This one is such huge news, I have to share! In brief:
>
> * TV Guide will feature SG-1 on the cover of the July 26 issue (RDA
> and MS)
> * The issue will confirm that the show has been renewed for an eighth
> season
> * The issue will have info on the spin-off "Stargate Atlantis," still
> on track for 2004
> * ... and last, but certainly not least, an interview with RDA. 8)
>
> Read the complete story and check out the magazine cover at GateWorld!
>
> http://www.gateworld.net/
>
> Darren>>>>>>>>>

Darren -- That's absolutely terrific news! Thanks for sharing in
advance.

It's wonderful news, because we'll get another season of a fantastic,
quality science fiction TV program.

Hopefully, RDA will be in season eight. If not, hopefully Jonas Quinn
can return.

It's terrific news, because finally, TV Guide is acknowledging the
existense of "Stargate SG-1."

Hopefully, the Emmy's will recognize "Stargate SG-1" in the future
also.

And, it's splendid news for the fans of the SERIES -- who faithfully
watched season six on the SciFi Channel -- which brought in the high
ratings -- and the decision by the SciFi Channel to renew the series
for a seventh season.

Thanks again, Darren.

Woo hoo! Season eight of "Stargate SG-1!"

Morjana

Soft Hearts Deb

Jul 16, 2003, 11:22:57 PM7/16/03

"morjana" <mor...@msn.com> wrote in message |

| Hopefully, RDA will be in season eight. If not, hopefully Jonas Quinn
| can return.
|
| Morjana

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Not another alien or civilian!

Carter would be able to move up in rank to command and get a captain or
major (maybe Paul? or Siler) to watch her six.

deb

Eva

Jul 21, 2003, 4:35:59 AM7/21/03

> Oops, didn't even notice that!

Well, it didn't say so you couldn't have. :-) I just happen to know he's
the webmaster of a great website which, unfortunately, I usually have to
stay away from because of the spoilers. :-(

doraol...@gmail.com

Jun 7, 2016, 8:35:08 PM6/7/16