To All Star Trek Voyager Fans:

Christian Zane

Dec 20, 1998, 3:00:00 AM12/20/98
I just watched a temp cut of a TV movie for Paramount called "Alien Cargo",
it airs on Thursday January 28th on UPN. It is simply put some of the best
science fiction I have ever seen on television. Not since the orginal Star
Trek series have I ever been so impressed with the complexity of the character
development, story and astounding special effects. Set your VCR's for this
one!

gopher

Dec 20, 1998, 3:00:00 AM12/20/98

Christian Zane wrote in message ...

Work in the promo department of UPN, do ya'?

SJohnson

Dec 20, 1998, 3:00:00 AM12/20/98
Christian Zane wrote:

> I just watched a temp cut of a TV movie for Paramount called "Alien Cargo",
> it airs on Thursday January 28th on UPN. It is simply put some of the best
> science fiction I have ever seen on television. Not since the orginal Star
> Trek series have I ever been so impressed with the complexity of the character
> development, story and astounding special effects. Set your VCR's for this
> one!

'kay, trol- er, "Christain"...

SJohnson
READ: Save My First Paid TV Outing, Would Youse All?

Amarna

Dec 20, 1998, 3:00:00 AM12/20/98
chri...@zane.com (Christian Zane) wrote:

>I just watched a temp cut of a TV movie for Paramount called "Alien Cargo",
>it airs on Thursday January 28th on UPN. It is simply put some of the best
>science fiction I have ever seen on television. Not since the orginal Star
>Trek series have I ever been so impressed with the complexity of the character
>development, story and astounding special effects. Set your VCR's for this
>one!

Complexity of character development? In TOS????

-- Amarna

Steve Christianson

Dec 20, 1998, 3:00:00 AM12/20/98

It's the "astounding special effects" I'm holding my breath for. Been a
while since I've seen styrofoam boulders and green Orion slave girls...

Michael Atreides

Dec 20, 1998, 3:00:00 AM12/20/98

Amarna <ama...@pipeline.com> wrote in article
<367d20bf...@news.pipeline.com>...
: chri...@zane.com (Christian Zane) wrote:
:
: Complexity of character development? In TOS????

You young ones always make me laugh.

Amarna

Dec 21, 1998, 3:00:00 AM12/21/98
Steve Christianson <stevechr...@yahoo.com> wrote:

>Amarna wrote:
>>
>> chri...@zane.com (Christian Zane) wrote:
>>
>> >I just watched a temp cut of a TV movie for Paramount called "Alien Cargo",
>> >it airs on Thursday January 28th on UPN. It is simply put some of the best
>> >science fiction I have ever seen on television. Not since the orginal Star
>> >Trek series have I ever been so impressed with the complexity of the character
>> >development, story and astounding special effects. Set your VCR's for this
>> >one!
>>

>> Complexity of character development? In TOS????
>

>It's the "astounding special effects" I'm holding my breath for. Been a
>while since I've seen styrofoam boulders and green Orion slave girls...

I never write this, but.... LOL.

Good one, Steve.

-- Amarna

Bozo the Proctologist

Dec 21, 1998, 3:00:00 AM12/21/98
Armana:

>Steve Christianson <stevechr...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
>>Amarna wrote:

<SNIP Ad for UPN's "Outer Limits" wannabe>

>>> Complexity of character development? In TOS????
>>
>>It's the "astounding special effects" I'm holding my breath for. Been a
>>while since I've seen styrofoam boulders and green Orion slave girls...
>
>I never write this, but.... LOL.
>
>Good one, Steve.

Properly modulated, those TOS matte lines were virtually impenetrable!
<G>

I once had some fun with a Microserf salesman at a computer show; just as
he was winding up his pitch for Windork98 I asked him if the OS could
withstand having illogical banter fed in, like Capt. Kirk used to always
use to blow up supercomputers. Didja ever just wake up and feel EVIL?

He-Who-Wonders-If-Structural-Integrity-Force-Fields-Were-Originally-Developed-To-Support-23rd-Century-Beehive-Hairdos

I used to have a rock garden -- they all died.

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]

Keith M. Kurzman

Dec 22, 1998, 3:00:00 AM12/22/98
gopher (gop...@idirect.com) wrote:

> Christian Zane wrote in message ...
> >I just watched a temp cut of a TV movie for Paramount called "Alien Cargo",
> >it airs on Thursday January 28th on UPN. It is simply put some of the best
> >science fiction I have ever seen on television. Not since the orginal Star
> >Trek series have I ever been so impressed with the complexity of the
> character
> >development, story and astounding special effects. Set your VCR's for this
> >one!
>

> Work in the promo department of UPN, do ya'?

'Course not.

If he worked promo for UPN, he'd mention something about all the scantily
clad women with enormous funbags in it.

--M.