Has anyone heard about the 'Jeri Ryan dating Brannon Braga' rumor?

DBR

Jun 30, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/30/99
It was mentioned in the Jeri Ryan NG (Yes, the one that is under attack by a
cockless worm) that Jeri Ryan and Brannon Braga are dating... Anybody hear
the same?

I'm just curious...

--
http://dbr.itgo.com
It's about damn time too.

lang...@banet.net

Jul 1, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/1/99
to DBR
She is married.

Douglas Lee

Jul 1, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/1/99
lang...@banet.net wrote:

No, Jeri got divorced some time ago from her now-ex-husband, Jack. IIRC, this
happened sometime in December 1998/January 1999 (or around that time, at least).

Douglas

--
Douglas

"If we do not succeed, we run the risk of failure." -- Former U.S. Vice President
Dan Quayle

David B.

Jul 1, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/1/99

Ewww...isn't she too classy for a sleaze like Braga? ugh...

--
"Paranoid is what they call people who imagine threats against their life. I
have threats against my life." - Garak

SJohnson

Jul 2, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/2/99
David B. wrote:

> DBR wrote:
>
> > It was mentioned in the Jeri Ryan NG (Yes, the one that is under attack by a
> > cockless worm) that Jeri Ryan and Brannon Braga are dating... Anybody hear
> > the same?
> >
> > I'm just curious...
>
> Ewww...isn't she too classy for a sleaze like Braga? ugh...

uh-oh...

[trumpets blaring "Charge!!"]

...there goes Amarna... <g>

SJohnson

daarksun

Jul 2, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/2/99
She is divorced.

daarksun

lang...@banet.net wrote:

> She is married.
>

> DBR wrote:
>
> > It was mentioned in the Jeri Ryan NG (Yes, the one that is under attack by a
> > cockless worm) that Jeri Ryan and Brannon Braga are dating... Anybody hear
> > the same?
> >
> > I'm just curious...

Amarna

Jul 4, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/4/99
On Fri, 02 Jul 1999 23:17:37 -0400, SJohnson <mede...@mediaone.net>
wrote:

>David B. wrote:
>>
>> DBR wrote:
>>
>> > It was mentioned in the Jeri Ryan NG (Yes, the one that is under attack by a
>> > cockless worm) that Jeri Ryan and Brannon Braga are dating... Anybody hear
>> > the same?
>> >
>> > I'm just curious...
>>

>> Ewww...isn't she too classy for a sleaze like Braga? ugh...
>
>uh-oh...
>
>[trumpets blaring "Charge!!"]
>
>...there goes Amarna... <g>

...to what purpose?

>SJohnson

-- Amarna

SJohnson

Jul 4, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/4/99

<heh heh!>

SJohnson
Now, That Would Too Obvious... Too Telling, Now Wouldn't It..??

Leigh Borden

Jul 12, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/12/99
I thought she was married.

DBR wrote in message ...

>It was mentioned in the Jeri Ryan NG (Yes, the one that is under attack by
>cockless worm) that Jeri Ryan and Brannon Braga are dating... Anybody hear
>the same?
>
>I'm just curious...

Douglas Lee

Jul 12, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/12/99
Leigh Borden wrote:

> I thought she was married.

Jeri divorced from her now-ex-hubby Jack about half a year ago --
"irreconcilable differences" so they said...

Mikey

Jul 13, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/13/99
In article <378A67F2...@globalserve.net>,
carp...@no-spam-earlhaig.com wrote:

>Leigh Borden wrote:
>
>> I thought she was married.
>
>Jeri divorced from her now-ex-hubby Jack about half a year ago --
>"irreconcilable differences" so they said...

Okay, I think it's time...

Jeri and I have been living together for the past six months.
Brannon Braga keeps calling, but he's not allowed to come over.

--
"I am the genius of myself..not of you!"

- Pat Cooper

Leigh Borden

Jul 13, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/13/99
I think you're lying. She's with me.

Angelique Briles

Jul 13, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/13/99

Both of you are wrong. I saw her with Nelix.

Angelique
-------------
Janeway Rules!

"Time travel, since my first day on the job as a starfleet captain I
swore I would never let myself get caught in one of these godforsaken
paradox's." -Captain Kathyrn Janeway

BRETNTRACI

Jul 24, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/24/99
>DBR wrote in message ...
>>It was mentioned in the Jeri Ryan NG (Yes, the one that is under attack by
>>cockless worm) that Jeri Ryan and Brannon Braga are dating... Anybody hear
>>the same?

>I thought she was married.

I thought he was gay.

greene...@gmail.com

Nov 2, 2017, 10:56:40 PM11/2/17
I'm replying to this nearly 20 years later because what the hell, it's letting me.

Daniel60

Nov 3, 2017, 12:35:10 AM11/3/17
On 3/11/2017 1:56 PM, greene...@gmail.com wrote:
> I'm replying to this nearly 20 years later because what the hell, it's letting me.

But what were you replying to?? No old message quoted!!

Daniel