George Takei, ignorant, queer, Democrat, Communist.

Jason

Jan 1, 2021, 4:50:02 PM1/1/21
The cock sucker is a Biden supporter too.

P-Dub

Nov 24, 2021, 9:38:00 AM11/24/21
On Friday, January 1, 2021 at 4:50:02 PM UTC-5, Jason wrote:
> The cock sucker is a Biden supporter too.

Mr. Sulu was an excellent helmsman, and later became captain. He had an exemplary career. Takei played the part well, and doesn't normally get deserved accolades for playing this role well. I liked him in Undiscovered Country.

George is a wackadoodle far leftist schmuck.

While we're on the subject, Guinan. Guinan is a great character. Awesome. And Whoopi is perfect for the role. And I cringe just seeing Whoopi at any time - knowing how much she is a fucking ridiculously libtarded left wing lying piece of shit. Yet I still love Guinan. DAMN.

Star Trek is a libtard paradise. But it's a FANTASY. It takes place in a time where you can just replicate anything you need, and be part of the federation. They have unlimited resources, and can cater to anybody in need.

That is not the way it is in real life, trekkies.