Alternate Rules for 3D Chess Added to Web Site

Quadibloc

Apr 7, 2022, 4:30:53 AM4/7/22
Having noticed that there are rules available now for attempting to play
the game of three-dimensional chess from Star Trek as we saw it on
television...

I looked at those rules, and while I still want to give Bartmess et al
credit for having achieved an amazing job, I felt that those rules were
flawed in a couple of important ways.

So on my web page, at

http://www.quadibloc.com/chess/ch050501.htm

in addition to giving a very brief account of the existing rules, I describe
a proposed alternate set of rules which addresses the issues I've
found with the existing rules.

John Savard