Re: Nog From Star Trek DS9 died (Actor: Aaron Eisenberg) - CNN

Your Name

Sep 22, 2019, 6:08:47 PM9/22/19
On 2019-09-22 16:02:49 +0000, bruce2...@gmail.com said:

> 'Star Trek: Deep Space Nine' actor Aron Eisenberg dies at age 50.
> CNN - 3hours ago
> -
> https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.cnn.com/cnn/2019/09/22/entertainment/aron-eisenberg-star-trek-actor-dies/index.html

From Variety.com ...

'Star Trek: Deep Space Nine' Actor Aron Eisenberg Dies at 50
"Star Trek: Deep Space Nine" actor Aron Eisenberg, who played
Nog in the 1990s series, died Saturday. He was 50.

His character Nog, who appeared for all seven seasons, was a
member of the alien race Ferengi, and joined Starfleet after
a recommendation from Captain Sisko. Eisenberg returned for
a guest spot on "Star Trek: Voyager" and appeared in the
"Star Trek" fan film "Renegades."

His widow Malissa Longo wrote on Facebook, "He was so driven
to put the best he had into whatever work was put before him.
He lived his life with such vigor and passion."

Eisenberg, who was born with one kidney, had received two
kidney transplants. The kidney trouble had stunted his
growth, and he stood at 5 feet tall.

He had been married for nine months. "We didn't officially
announce that we had eloped on December 28th, 2018. We were
hoping to have a big shindig in celebration of our nuptials,
but had to wait to save up the money," Longo wrote, "While,
our marriage, on paper, was a short one. Our hearts had been
married for far longer. I will be forever thankful for the
time we had to love each other. Five years felt like a
lifetime, in the best possible ways."

Eisenberg also appeared in the TV movie "Amityville: The Evil
Escapes" and features "The Liars' Club," "Beverly Hills
Brats," "Playroom" and "The Horror Show." He guested on TV
shows including "The Wonder Years," "Parker Lewis Can't Lose"
and "Tales from the Crypt."

In addition to Longo, he is survived by two sons.

<https://variety.com/2019/tv/news/aron-eisenberg-dead-dies-star-trek-1203344423/>