Renaming Terak Nor

Timothy Bruening

Feb 29, 2020, 9:38:45 PM2/29/20
Why weren't the Bajorans allowed to give Terak Nor a Bajoran name?

Daniel60

Mar 1, 2020, 12:19:26 AM3/1/20
Timothy Bruening wrote on 1/03/2020 1:38 PM:
> Why weren't the Bajorans allowed to give Terak Nor a Bajoran name?

I'm guessing, because the Cardaseans (Is that whom I mean??) wouldn't
let them!!

When the Cardaseans were kicked out, it then got renamed Babylon 5!! ;-P

--
Daniel

Timothy Bruening

Mar 1, 2020, 11:18:41 AM3/1/20
I meant "When the Cardassians left Bajor, why weren't the Bajorans allowed to give Terak Nor (Deep Space 9) a Bajoran name?