POP QUIZ

Ubiquitous

May 26, 2010, 8:56:11 PM5/26/10
What is wrong with this picture?

http://tinyurl.com/WGN-screencap

--
It is simply breathtaking to watch the glee and abandon with which
the liberal media and the Angry Left have been attempting to turn
our military victory in Iraq into a second Vietnam quagmire. Too bad
for them, it's failing.

Hass

May 26, 2010, 9:41:17 PM5/26/10

Either the fact WGN thinks we give a shit about soccer OR the map says
South Africa...

Ubiquitous

May 26, 2010, 5:08:34 PM5/26/10
bhass...@gmail.com wrote:
>On May 26, 7:56�pm, web...@polaris.net (Ubiquitous) wrote:

>> What is wrong with this picture?
>> http://tinyurl.com/WGN-screencap
>

>Either the fact WGN thinks we give a shit about soccer OR the map says
>South Africa...

I noticed they're playing a LOT of stupid soccer ads lately for some reason.
No, soccer does NOT "change people's lives".