Crack Whore Magazine

Mr. Slave

Sep 7, 2005, 6:03:18 AM9/7/05
Is there really a magazine called "Crack Whore Magazine?" In the early
South Park episode "Pink Eye" the kids are teasing Cartman by saying
"At least my mom's not on the cover of Crack Whore magazine!" Cartman
objects and insists his mom isn't on the cover of Crack Whore magazine,
then later they actually find a copy of that month's issue of Crack
Whore magazine and sure enough Cartman's mother IS on the cover! She's
lying in a bed with a glass pipe and propane torch and the caption
reads "Back Do' Ho".

Then there was the time during the USA-Canada war where the kids were
on the Internet and came across a site named "Sick German Fetish Video"
and as soon as they log on one of the kids says "Gross! It's some lady
getting pooed on!" Another kid asks if it's Cartman's mom and Cartman
tells them to shut up but the first kid recognizes her, it really IS
Cartman's mom! Cartman looks at the monitor and sees a German take a
crap on his mother.

Vic Vega

Sep 7, 2005, 10:03:43 AM9/7/05
"Mr. Slave" <slav...@sp.net> wrote in message
Why don't you do a search on Google before you ask here? (As if anyone
would admit to having asubscription to Crack Whore magazine. I mean it is
only $19.95 per year...oops.

Michael

Sep 8, 2005, 2:24:47 AM9/8/05
Mr. Slave wrote:

I think "Crack Whore Magazine" was a prank postcard or fake cover that
you put around a real magazine.

Here are all the Southpark songs in .wav format. I think there's
something about "Crack Whore Magazine" in there:

http://www2.burn.com/content/sphalloween.html

Here's a real one you might like; "Modern Drunkard Magazine", available
both online, and in print:

http://www.moderndrunkardmagazine.com/

Have fun,

Michael

--
Americans for the Separation of Drugs and Alcohol.

nodeerforamonth

Sep 9, 2005, 12:47:09 AM9/9/05

> Here's a real one you might like; "Modern Drunkard Magazine", available
> both online, and in print:
>
> http://www.moderndrunkardmagazine.com/

Greatest magazine ever.

Message has been deleted

mjb...@gmail.com

Feb 5, 2020, 12:31:39 PM2/5/20
It does exist! I remember reading it!

Ida Mufferbids, the whore who used to be on The Price is Right, was on the cover once. So was Crack Whore Ann aka Zach Horan, who is infamous in the game show fandom for masturbating to his own posts.

James Fabiano

Apr 11, 2022, 7:21:38 PM4/11/22
On Wednesday, February 5, 2020 at 12:31:39 PM UTC-5, mjb...@gmail.com wrote:
> It does exist! I remember reading it!
>
> Ida Mufferbids, the whore who used to be on The Price is Right, was on the cover once. So was Crack Whore Ann aka Zach Horan, who is infamous in the game show fandom for masturbating to his own posts.

I AGREE (I WAS RYE TUAHGREE AND I GET THE SQUARE)!!!!!

THANKS FOR THE INFO!!!!!!