"This Was A South Park Episode": Social Media Erupts After Lia Thomas Crushes Female Competitors At NCAA Tourney

Ubiquitous

Mar 22, 2022, 3:36:13 PM3/22/22
Social media erupted in criticism after Penn Swimmer Lia Thomas, a biological
male who identifies as female, crushed the competition on Thursday evening,
taking first in the NCAA Women’s Swimming Championship 500 yard freestyle.

Thomas competed against males before switching over to women’s sports after
identifying as a woman. The athlete has dominated in the women’s space.

“All the best women are men,” Daily Wire co-founder Ben Shapiro mocked,
adding, “Juwanna Mann is a documentary.”

“Juwanna Mann” is a comedy that depicts a struggling male basketball player
pretending to be a woman so he can dominate in women’s professional
basketball.

All the best women are men pic.twitter.com/BBRWvJOHKS
— Ben Shapiro (@benshapiro) March 18, 2022

Juwanna Mann is a documentary https://t.co/l9Jigd8aTi
— Ben Shapiro (@benshapiro) March 18, 2022

“If you support this, you’re actively participating in the willful
destruction of women’s sport & women’s rights to fairness & equality,” Piers
Morgan commented. “It’s shameful.”

If you support this, you’re actively participating in the wilful
destruction of women’s sport & women’s rights to fairness & equality.
It’s shameful. https://t.co/nZHpOBr50Z

— Piers Morgan (@piersmorgan) March 18, 2022

“The new wave of feminism is admitting we’re second best to men,” Breanna
Morello said.

The new wave of feminism is admitting we’re second best to men.
https://t.co/k5OphKeog0

— Breanna Morello (@BreannaMorello) March 18, 2022

“Absolutely ridiculous and utterly unfair to female competitors,” Henry
Bolton said. “The world is going mad.”

Absolutely ridiculous and utterly unfair to female competitors.
The world is going mad. https://t.co/nN6vRK99Qp

— Henry Bolton OBE ???? (@_HenryBolton) March 18, 2022

“This is a man,” Dominique Samuels posted. “A man who is stealing
opportunities from women in sport. Remove this misogynist fraud once and for
all.”

This is a man.

A man who is stealing opportunities from women in sport.

Remove this misogynist fraud once and for all.

— Dominique Samuels (@DominiqueTaegon) March 18, 2022

“Lia Thomas spent 21 years of his life as a man. Said he is now a woman and
in less than a year became a national champion in women’s swimming. And as a
society, we’re supposed to accept this as totally okay?” Greg Price
questioned.

Lia Thomas spent 21 years of his life as a man. Said he is now a
woman and in less than a year became a national champion in women’s
swimming. And as a society, we’re supposed to accept this as totally
okay?

— Greg Price (@greg_price11) March 18, 2022

“Why is [SportsCenter] even entertaining an interview with ‘Lia’? Go speak
with Emma, the real first place winner,” lawyer Jenna Ellis criticized.

Why is @SportsCenter even entertaining an interview with “Lia”?
Go speak with Emma, the real first place winner.

— Jenna Ellis (@JennaEllisEsq) March 18, 2022

Satirical site The Babylon Bee mocked the fiasco with the headline, “After
Watching Lia Thomas, Little Girl Adjusts Dreams To Just Winning Second Place
At Olympics.”

After Watching Lia Thomas, Little Girl Adjusts Dreams To Just Winning
Second Place At Olympics https://t.co/h4mRuvs5Y2

— The Babylon Bee (@TheBabylonBee) March 15, 2022

“Remember when this was a South Park episode?” conservative Matt Palumbo
said.

Remember when this was a South Park episode?

— Matt Palumbo ???? (@MattPalumbo12) March 17, 2022

“South Park has become America’s oracle,” Ian Prior echoed.

South Park has become America's oracle. https://t.co/G9AmnJm9DQ

— Ian Prior (@iandprior) March 18, 2022

A years-old episode of South Park shows a masculine man who identifies as
female absolutely dominating women in “The Strong Woman Competition.” The
male character takes first place and stands on the podium next to two beaten
down and shocked women.

Following the win, Thomas spoke to a reporter from ESPN, discussing the
“spotlight” the swimmer is under, The Daily Wire reported:

“Lia, how did that performance measure up to your expectations coming into
this meet tonight?” the reported asked Thomas.

“I didn’t have a whole lot of expectations for this meet, I was just happy to
be here, trying to race and compete as best as I could,” Thomas answered.

“You’ve undoubtedly been under the spotlight over the past few months, how
have you been dealing with that, and reasoning with everything?” the reporter
followed up.

“I try to ignore it as much as a I can,” Thomas said, “I try to focus on my
swimming, what I need to do to get ready for my races, and just try to block
out everything else.”

“What did that race mean to you?” the reporter asked.

“It means the world to be here, be with my two best friends and teammates,
and be able to compete,” Thomas ended the interview.

--
Let's go Brandon!

BTR1701

Mar 22, 2022, 4:11:01 PM3/22/22
In article <t1d8fb$khs$1...@dont-email.me>,
Ubiquitous <web...@polaris.net> wrote:

> Social media erupted in criticism after Penn Swimmer Lia Thomas, a biological
> male who identifies as female, crushed the competition on Thursday evening,
> taking first in the NCAA Women’s Swimming Championship 500 yard freestyle.
>
> Thomas competed against males before switching over to women's sports after
> identifying as a woman. The athlete has dominated in the women's space.
>
> "All the best women are men," Daily Wire co-founder Ben Shapiro mocked,
> adding, "JUWANNA MAN is a documentary."
>
> JUWANNA MAN is a comedy that depicts a struggling male basketball player
> pretending to be a woman so he can dominate in women's professional
> basketball.

I'm sure it's racist or some flavor of --phobic to point out that
comparison, though.

> "If you support this, you're actively participating in the willful
> destruction of women's sport & women's rights to fairness & equality," Piers
> Morgan commented. "It's shameful."

Gad. Now they have me agreeing with Piers Morgan.

> "The new wave of feminism is admitting we're second best to men," Breanna
> Morello said.

Get used to it. I predict it's three years or less before men are
winning Best Actress awards at the Oscars, too.

> "Absolutely ridiculous and utterly unfair to female competitors," Henry
> Bolton said. "The world is going mad."

> "This is a man," Dominique Samuels posted. "A man who is stealing
> opportunities from women in sport. Remove this misogynist fraud once and for
> all."

> "Lia Thomas spent 21 years of his life as a man. Said he is now a woman and
> in less than a year became a national champion in women's swimming. And as a
> society, we're supposed to accept this as totally okay?" Greg Price
> questioned.

You're not just supposed to accept it, you're supposed to applaud it and
praise how 'brave' this person is.

If you don't, you're a hateful bigot.

> "Why is [SportsCenter] even entertaining an interview with 'Lia'? Go speak
> with Emma, the real first place winner," lawyer Jenna Ellis criticized.

No, no, no. The real women involved are to be shunned and ignored and
their complaints trivialized in favor of this courageous hulk putting
all those annoying girls in their place.

> Satirical site The Babylon Bee mocked the fiasco with the headline, "After
> Watching Lia Thomas, Little Girl Adjusts Dreams to Just Winning Second Place
> at Olympics".

And that headline got the Bee suspended from Twitter for being
"harassing" to a public figure.

Meanwhile, the Ayatollah Khamenei is still free to continue his daily
tweets calling for the genocide of Israel and the murder of Americans
worldwide.

> "Remember when this was a SOUTH PARK episode?" conservative Matt Palumbo
> said.

> "SOUTH PARK has become America's oracle," Ian Prior echoed.

> A years-old episode of SOUTH PARK shows a masculine man who identifies as
> female absolutely dominating women in "The Strong Woman Competition". The
> male character takes first place and stands on the podium next to two beaten
> down and shocked women.
>
> Following the win, Thomas spoke to a reporter from ESPN, discussing the
> 'spotlight' the swimmer is under, The Daily Wire reported:
>
> "Lia, how did that performance measure up to your expectations coming into
> this meet tonight?" the reported asked Thomas.
>
> "I didn't have a whole lot of expectations for this meet, I was just happy to
> be here, trying to race and compete as best as I could," Thomas answered.

Be hilarious if it was honest and said, "I expected to come here and
wipe the floor with the other girls because, honestly, have you seen me?"

> "You've undoubtedly been under the spotlight over the past few months. How
> have you been dealing with that and reasoning with everything?" the reporter
> followed up.
>
> "I try to ignore it as much as a I can," Thomas said, "I try to focus on my
> swimming, what I need to do to get ready for my races, and just try to block
> out everything else."

Again, the honest answer: "I love it. There's no other reason why I'd
even be doing this if not for the spotlight. As for race prep, I don't
really need to do much. I mean, would LeBron James need to do much prep
to beat a college girl's basketball team?"

> "What did that race mean to you?" the reporter asked.
>
> "It means the world to be here, be with my two best friends and teammates,
> and be able to compete."

"Oh, and notoriety and a metric shit-ton of $$$ in endorsements from all
the corporations out there that want to virtue-signal their wokeness."

moviePig

Mar 22, 2022, 4:22:42 PM3/22/22
Really? Do keep us up-to-date on Lia's trove of paid endorsements.
Meanwhile, it's good that you used 'notoriety' rather than 'fame'...

shawn

Mar 22, 2022, 10:30:39 PM3/22/22
On Tue, 22 Mar 2022 13:11:39 -0700, BTR1701 <atr...@mac.com> wrote:

>In article <t1d8fb$khs$1...@dont-email.me>,
> Ubiquitous <web...@polaris.net> wrote:
>
>> Social media erupted in criticism after Penn Swimmer Lia Thomas, a biological
>> male who identifies as female, crushed the competition on Thursday evening,
>> taking first in the NCAA Women? Swimming Championship 500 yard freestyle.
>>
>> Thomas competed against males before switching over to women's sports after
>> identifying as a woman. The athlete has dominated in the women's space.

I wonder what are the testosterone levels in Lia Thomas. I believe
there are dosing tests for testosterone so it would be interesting to
see where her levels are in comparison to other women. Men have levels
that range from 15-20 than women so if Thomas's levels are anywhere
near a typical male's levels then she clearly has an unfair advantage.

BTR1701

Mar 22, 2022, 10:40:47 PM3/22/22
On Mar 22, 2022 at 7:30:35 PM PDT, "shawn" <nanof...@notforg.m.a.i.l.com>
wrote:
The fact that xir is consistently smashing all-time records by full *minutes*
in a sport where winners and losers are commonly separated by only fractions
of a second is pretty much prima facie evidence that there's an unfair
advantage here.

It'd be like Clark Kent playing football as an unstoppable juggernaut and
mowing down everyone who tried to tackle him. He'd be the highest scoring
player in football history but there'd be nothing fair about it. And more to
the point, it would create a "What's the point of even playing?" attitude
among all potential opponents and eventually destroy the sport.

That's why the Babylon Bee's headline "After Watching Lia Thomas, Little Girl
Adjusts Dreams to Just Winning Second Place at Olympics" is both satirical and
accurate. If this shit continues, that's exactly the mindset real girls will
be forced to develop. Don't even bother aspiring to gold medals or national
championships anymore. Those are now reserved for the girls with penises.

moviePig

Mar 22, 2022, 10:58:14 PM3/22/22
Iirc, negroid has more testosterone than mongoloid, with caucasian
having less than either. So, it'd probably be hard to base professional
sports leagues on literal litmus tests. Afaics, the best hope for the
M/F status quo is a direct appeal to tradition -- e.g., birth sex. What
I frankly don't understand is how the Lia Thomases of the world can be
proud of their new trophies -- nor, by the same mechanism, why they'd
ever expect to see their likeness on a box of Wheaties...

anim8rfsk

Mar 23, 2022, 2:19:26 AM3/23/22
BTR1701 <atr...@mac.com> wrote:
> On Mar 22, 2022 at 7:30:35 PM PDT, "shawn" <nanof...@notforg.m.a.i.l.com>
> wrote:
>
>> On Tue, 22 Mar 2022 13:11:39 -0700, BTR1701 <atr...@mac.com> wrote:

>> I wonder what are the testosterone levels in Lia Thomas. I believe
>> there are dosing tests for testosterone so it would be interesting to
>> see where her levels are in comparison to other women.

Thomas isn’t a woman, so there isn’t a question about “other“ women.

They made Thomas do a year of testosterone suppressant whore moans. But it
was already in adult male with two decades of natural testosterone building
muscle.

Presumably they did testing to make sure it was below some level.

And I see what spellcheck did to “hormone” there and I like it.

Men have levels
>> that range from 15-20 than women so if Thomas's levels are anywhere
>> near a typical male's levels then she clearly has an unfair advantage.
>
> The fact that xir is consistently smashing all-time records by full *minutes*
> in a sport where winners and losers are commonly separated by only fractions
> of a second is pretty much prima facie evidence that there's an unfair
> advantage here.
>
> It'd be like Clark Kent playing football as an unstoppable juggernaut and
> mowing down everyone who tried to tackle him. He'd be the highest scoring
> player in football history but there'd be nothing fair about it. And more to

That’s why the rest of the team is Huffing X kryptonite.

> the point, it would create a "What's the point of even playing?" attitude
> among all potential opponents and eventually destroy the sport.
>
> That's why the Babylon Bee's headline "After Watching Lia Thomas, Little Girl
> Adjusts Dreams to Just Winning Second Place at Olympics" is both satirical and
> accurate. If this shit continues, that's exactly the mindset real girls will
> be forced to develop. Don't even bother aspiring to gold medals or national
> championships anymore. Those are now reserved for the girls with penises.

shawn

Mar 23, 2022, 2:26:26 AM3/23/22
On Tue, 22 Mar 2022 21:40:41 -0500, BTR1701 <atr...@mac.com> wrote:

>On Mar 22, 2022 at 7:30:35 PM PDT, "shawn" <nanof...@notforg.m.a.i.l.com>
>wrote:
>
>> On Tue, 22 Mar 2022 13:11:39 -0700, BTR1701 <atr...@mac.com> wrote:

>> I wonder what are the testosterone levels in Lia Thomas. I believe
>> there are dosing tests for testosterone so it would be interesting to
>> see where her levels are in comparison to other women. Men have levels
>> that range from 15-20 than women so if Thomas's levels are anywhere
>> near a typical male's levels then she clearly has an unfair advantage.
>
>The fact that xir is consistently smashing all-time records by full *minutes*
>in a sport where winners and losers are commonly separated by only fractions
>of a second is pretty much prima facie evidence that there's an unfair
>advantage here.

Sadly this seems to go both ways. I was looking up some info on this
issue and ran across the case of two African (can't remember the
country they are from) women who were setting records in track events.
Turns out that they are among the few women who have naturally high
levels of testosterone. The problem is that the world wide
organization that runs the events has set limits for how much
testosterone women can have and so their records for two events were
taken away, but for one event (the 200 yards, I think) they were able
to keep their records because the organization hadn't set limits on
testosterone for that event. They were told that they could continue
to compete and win in the other events IF they took drugs to
artificially lower their T levels.

>It'd be like Clark Kent playing football as an unstoppable juggernaut and
>mowing down everyone who tried to tackle him. He'd be the highest scoring
>player in football history but there'd be nothing fair about it. And more to
>the point, it would create a "What's the point of even playing?" attitude
>among all potential opponents and eventually destroy the sport.

Oh, I understand and agree. At this point I'm almost at the point of
saying while it may be unfair no trans-gender person should be allowed
to compete in such individual sports. Setting limits on the
testosterone levels is one way to get around such an extreme approach
but it's got to be a pain for every athlete. It still ends up in an
unfair situation with people who had the natural advantage of higher
testosterone levels not being able to compete.

A Friend

Mar 23, 2022, 6:09:03 AM3/23/22
In article <94CdnWw0MJU0Faf_...@giganews.com>, BTR1701
I try, sometimes pretty hard, to see the other side. I don't have to
try much at all to support trans people generally. But this thing is
just plain wrong. It's not fair at all to the cis women competing, or
to the sport.

I think a person of character would have seen and appreciated this as a
dilemma, and so she would have withdrawn from competition, even if she
weren't required to do so.

Ubiquitous

Mar 23, 2022, 7:48:13 AM3/23/22
atr...@mac.com wrote:
> Ubiquitous <web...@polaris.net> wrote:

>> Social media erupted in criticism after Penn Swimmer Lia Thomas, a biological
>> male who identifies as female, crushed the competition on Thursday evening,
>> taking first in the NCAA Women’s Swimming Championship 500 yard freestyle.
>>
>> Thomas competed against males before switching over to women's sports after
>> identifying as a woman. The athlete has dominated in the women's space.
>>
>> "All the best women are men," Daily Wire co-founder Ben Shapiro mocked,
>> adding, "JUWANNA MAN is a documentary."
>>
>> JUWANNA MAN is a comedy that depicts a struggling male basketball player
>> pretending to be a woman so he can dominate in women's professional
>> basketball.

Actually, they were suspended for declaring General Levin as "Man of the Year".

>Meanwhile, the Ayatollah Khamenei is still free to continue his daily
>tweets calling for the genocide of Israel and the murder of Americans
>worldwide.
>
>> "Remember when this was a SOUTH PARK episode?" conservative Matt Palumbo
>> said.
>>
>> "SOUTH PARK has become America's oracle," Ian Prior echoed.
>>
>> A years-old episode of SOUTH PARK shows a masculine man who identifies as
>> female absolutely dominating women in "The Strong Woman Competition". The
>> male character takes first place and stands on the podium next to two beaten
>> down and shocked women.
>>
>> Following the win, Thomas spoke to a reporter from ESPN, discussing the
>> 'spotlight' the swimmer is under, The Daily Wire reported:
>>
>> "Lia, how did that performance measure up to your expectations coming into
>> this meet tonight?" the reported asked Thomas.
>>
>> "I didn't have a whole lot of expectations for this meet, I was just happy to
>> be here, trying to race and compete as best as I could," Thomas answered.
>
>Be hilarious if it was honest and said, "I expected to come here and
>wipe the floor with the other girls because, honestly, have you seen me?"

I think he has bragged about "thrashing" the female swimmers and not having to
try hard.

On a related note, can we get the women's soccer team replaced by cross-dressing
men?

>> "You've undoubtedly been under the spotlight over the past few months. How
>> have you been dealing with that and reasoning with everything?" the reporter
>> followed up.
>>
>> "I try to ignore it as much as a I can," Thomas said, "I try to focus on my
>> swimming, what I need to do to get ready for my races, and just try to block
>> out everything else."
>
>Again, the honest answer: "I love it. There's no other reason why I'd
>even be doing this if not for the spotlight. As for race prep, I don't
>really need to do much. I mean, would LeBron James need to do much prep
>to beat a college girl's basketball team?"

Yeah, I've never seen a girl cry as much on the court as that little bitch.

>> "What did that race mean to you?" the reporter asked.
>>
>> "It means the world to be here, be with my two best friends and teammates,
>> and be able to compete."
>
>"Oh, and notoriety and a metric shit-ton of $$$ in endorsements from all
>the corporations out there that want to virtue-signal their wokeness."

Bingo!

Ubiquitous

Mar 23, 2022, 7:53:44 AM3/23/22
anim...@cox.net wrote:
> BTR1701 <atr...@mac.com> wrote:

>>> I wonder what are the testosterone levels in Lia Thomas. I believe
>>> there are dosing tests for testosterone so it would be interesting to
>>> see where her [sic] levels are in comparison to other [sic] women.
>
>Thomas isn't a woman, so there isn't a question about “other“ women.
>
>They made Thomas do a year of testosterone suppressant whore moans. But it
>was already in adult male with two decades of natural testosterone building
>muscle.
>
>Presumably they did testing to make sure it was below some level.
>
>And I see what spellcheck did to “hormone” there and I like it.
>
>>> Men have levels
>>> that range from 15-20 than women so if Thomas's levels are anywhere
>>> near a typical male's levels then she [sic] clearly has an unfair
>>> advantage.
>>
>> The fact that xir is consistently smashing all-time records by full
>> *minutes* in a sport where winners and losers are commonly separated by
>> only fractions of a second is pretty much prima facie evidence that
>> there's an unfair advantage here.
>>
>> It'd be like Clark Kent playing football as an unstoppable juggernaut and
>> mowing down everyone who tried to tackle him. He'd be the highest scoring
>> player in football history but there'd be nothing fair about it.
>
>That's why the rest of the team is Huffing X kryptonite.

SPACE DRUGS ARE *BAD* JONATHON!

--
Let's go Brandon

Ubiquitous

Mar 23, 2022, 7:57:55 AM3/23/22
nanof...@notforg.m.a.i.l.com wrote:
>On Tue, 22 Mar 2022 21:40:41 -0500, BTR1701 <atr...@mac.com> wrote:

>>The fact that xir is consistently smashing all-time records by full
>>*minutes* in a sport where winners and losers are commonly separated by
>>only fractions of a second is pretty much prima facie evidence that there's
>>an unfair advantage here.
>
>Sadly this seems to go both ways. I was looking up some info on this
>issue and ran across the case of two African (can't remember the
>country they are from) women who were setting records in track events.
>Turns out that they are among the few women who have naturally high
>levels of testosterone. The problem is that the world wide
>organization that runs the events has set limits for how much
>testosterone women can have and so their records for two events were
>taken away, but for one event (the 200 yards, I think) they were able
>to keep their records because the organization hadn't set limits on
>testosterone for that event. They were told that they could continue
>to compete and win in the other events IF they took drugs to
>artificially lower their T levels.

Wasn't there a manly-looking woman who turned out to be a man?
I remember it was abig deal at the time b/c they called her a cheater.

anim8rfsk

Mar 23, 2022, 10:30:45 AM3/23/22
Given that he’s not human is that really true? Seriously, why shouldn’t a
depowered Kryptonian huff kryptonite that makes him strong? I agree he
shouldn’t be playing football against humans. He shouldn’t be dating that
human girl either.

> --
> Let's go Brandon

A Friend

Mar 23, 2022, 11:19:00 AM3/23/22
In article <t1f201$6e1$7...@dont-email.me>, Ubiquitous
The German Olympics team in 1936 had a number of "women" who did very
well, especially in track and field.

BTR1701

Mar 23, 2022, 11:55:33 AM3/23/22
In article
<1097840906.669738267.3...@news.easynews.com>,
anim8rfsk <anim...@cox.net> wrote:

> Ubiquitous <web...@polaris.net> wrote:
> > anim...@cox.net wrote:

Bigot!

anim8rfsk

Mar 23, 2022, 12:10:32 PM3/23/22
Two words: Man of Steel, Woman of Kleenex

Ubiquitous

Mar 23, 2022, 1:41:12 PM3/23/22
He identifies as human! Follow the science! LOL

Ubiquitous

Mar 23, 2022, 1:42:59 PM3/23/22
Better living thru chemicals.

No, this was a woman from Africa around the turn of the 21st century.

Ubiquitous

Mar 23, 2022, 1:53:25 PM3/23/22
Found her!

Caster Semenya
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caster_Semenya

shawn

Mar 23, 2022, 2:23:18 PM3/23/22
On Wed, 23 Mar 2022 09:10:31 -0700, anim8rfsk <anim...@cox.net>
They even covered the idea in the movie HANCOCK.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p1dzglJEqac

BTR1701

Mar 23, 2022, 5:03:35 PM3/23/22
On Mar 22, 2022 at 7:30:35 PM PDT, "shawn" <nanof...@notforg.m.a.i.l.com>
wrote:

The transgender movement acts like its main opponent is society and culture
when it is, in fact, reality. That movement will forever be ice skating
uphill. They can coerce and bully people into saying things like "Transwomen
are women!" but no one will ever actually believe it. Even the people who
claim to believe it drop the pretense when the stakes are serious. Just look
at the recent abortion debate at the Supreme Court for Exhibit A on how the
'progressive' language completely changes when they think something
significant is on the line.