Prince Harry To Talk About Struggles With "Trauma Expert" Following South Park Skewering

Ubiquitous

Feb 28, 2023, 8:10:59 AM2/28/23
Prince Harry will talk about his struggles as a member of the royal family
with a "trauma expert" during a virtual live-streamed event after he and wife
Meghan Markle were mocked in a recent "South Park" episode.

The Duke of Sussex will sit down with Canadian doctor and author Gabor Maté
for what's being billed as an "intimate conversation" -- in which fans of the
royal can buy tickets for $33.99 for a chance to submit a questions to Harry
about his life, the New York Post reported. It is part of the ongoing
promotion of the duke's tell-all memoir titled "Spare."

"In 'Spare,' Prince Harry is very open about his mental-health challenges, as
I have been about my own in my books," Maté shared about the event. "Such a
public conversation, I hope, will help encourage more openness around mental
health and contribute to remove the stigma around what we call mental
illness."

"I think a discussion of loss, trauma and healing is of interest to people at
all levels of society," he added.

Prince Harry will discuss his memoir, Spare, at a livestream event
alongside renowned author Dr. Gabor Maté on Saturday, March 4, PEOPLE
exclusively reveals. The Duke of Sussex will also answer questions
from the audience.https://t.co/PrsndATSxi

-- Erin Hill (@ErinHillNY) February 24, 2023

"Join us on Saturday, March 4, 2023, at 12 p.m. ET / 5 p.m. GMT on Vimeo for
an intimate conversation as they [duke and Maté] discuss living with loss and
the importance of personal healing," a message on the website read.

Another report noted that the two men will sit down for a conversation at an
undisclosed location.

News about the virtual event comes following the latest "South Park" episode
titled, "The World-Wide Privacy Tour." It features "the Prince of Canada and
his wife," who were clearly modeled after the Duke and Duchess of Sussex.

During the episode, the Canadian prince and his wife -- who were drawn to
look similar to Harry and Markle -- go on a worldwide "we want our privacy"
tour following a book tour for his tell-all memoir "Waaaagh," The Daily Mail
noted. The cover of the memoir looks similar to that of Harry's real-life
memoir.

"Spare" is listed as a non-fiction memoir in which Prince Harry "tells his
own story, chronicling his journey with raw, unflinching honesty," the Amazon
description notes.

In the memoir, the royal blames the media for destroying his relationship
with his family, writing, "How lost we are, I thought. How far we've strayed.
How much damage has been done to our love, our bond, and why? All because a
dreadful mob of dweebs and crones and cut-rate criminals and clinically
diagnosable sadists along Fleet Street feel the need to get their jollies and
plump their profits -- and work out their personal issues -- by tormenting
one very large, very ancient, very dysfunctional family.'"

--
Let's go Brandon!

anim8rfsk

Feb 28, 2023, 10:00:52 AM2/28/23
Ubiquitous <web...@polaris.net> wrote:
> Prince Harry will talk about his struggles as a member of the royal family
> with a "trauma expert" during a virtual live-streamed event after he and wife
> Meghan Markle were mocked in a recent "South Park" episode.

Hopefully this will get him mocked again.

> --
> Let's go Brandon!

Ubiquitous

Feb 28, 2023, 10:41:51 AM2/28/23
anim...@cox.net wrote:
> Ubiquitous <web...@polaris.net> wrote:

>> Prince Harry will talk about his struggles as a member of the royal family
>> with a "trauma expert" during a virtual live-streamed event after he and
>> wife Meghan Markle were mocked in a recent "South Park" episode.
>
> Hopefully this will get him mocked again.

One can hope! *fingers crossed*

BTR1701

Feb 28, 2023, 1:15:50 PM2/28/23
In article <ttkuh1$3jtih$5...@dont-email.me>,
Ubiquitous <web...@polaris.net> wrote:

> Prince Harry will talk about his struggles as a member of the royal family
> with a "trauma expert" during a virtual live-streamed event after he and wife
> Meghan Markle were mocked in a recent "South Park" episode.
>
> The Duke of Sussex will sit down with Canadian doctor and author Gabor Maté
> for what's being billed as an "intimate conversation"

So the latest installment in these idiots' "We Just Want Our Privacy!"
tour is to sit down and live-stream their therapy sessions?

Jeezus...

Ubiquitous

Mar 2, 2023, 7:26:25 AM3/2/23
Held at a super secret undisclosed position.
Who wants to wager it will mysteriously get leaked to the public?