"They're Everywhere. In My Fucking Face": South Park To Skewer Prince Harry, Meghan Markle

Ubiquitous

Feb 15, 2023, 9:04:39 AM2/15/23
The creators of "South Park" will take shots at Prince Harry and his wife
Meghan Markle in this week's episode of the show, according to episode
previews.

In an obvious reference to the couple, Trey Parker and Matt Stone's show
features an episode titled, "The Worldwide Privacy Tour," in which "The
prince of Canada and his wife try to find privacy and seclusion in a small
mountain town."

"It seriously is driving me crazy," the character of Kyle on the show
complains to his best friend Stan. "I'm sick of hearing about them but I
can't get away from them! They're everywhere. In my fucking face."

Kyle complains about a dumb prince and his stupid wife in the all-new
episode, titled "Worldwide Privacy Tour" premiering Wednesday at
10/9c on Comedy Central.
pic.twitter.com/6Dpa5R5ZZ3

-- South Park (@SouthPark) February 13, 2023

Parker has used the fictional royal family as a fig leaf for the British
royal family before on the show. In 2011, he took aim at Prince William's
wedding to Kate Middleton in an episode called "Royal Pudding." In that
episode, Kyle's adopted younger brother becomes distraught when the princess
is enclosed in a giant cube during the wedding and taken away by the monster
Tooth Decay leading people all over Canada commit suicide.

Prince Harry's media tour promoting his memoir "Spare," in which he slams his
own royal family, infuriated British TV host Piers Morgan, who said in
January that Harry was on a "one-man mission to dismantle the [British]
monarchy" after his latest media tour.

"This year started like last year finished, with Harry whining and moaning
and slamming his family and being deeply unpleasant about almost all of them
while pretending that what he really wants is privacy and freedom from his
family and from this institution they represent," Morgan lashed out on "Fox &
Friends."

"What a telling moment it was with Anderson Cooper when he asked the obvious
question: 'If you hate the institution that much and it's so awful and this
family is so terrible, why do you want to be called the Duke and Duchess of
Sussex?'" he snapped.

In "Spare," Harry blames the media for destroying his relationship with his
family, writing, "How lost we are, I thought. How far we've strayed. How much
damage has been done to our love, our bond, and why? All because a dreadful
mob of dweebs and crones and cut-rate criminals and clinically diagnosable
sadists along Fleet Street feel the need to get their jollies and plump their
profits -- and work out their personal issues -- by tormenting one very
large, very ancient, very dysfunctional family."

"Who has been the single most intrusive person into the lives of the royal
family?" Morgan stated. "Who talked about private conversations with the new
king at the funeral of the king's father? Who's talked about all the behind-
the-scenes machinations of the frantic trip to Balmoral as the queen was
dying? Who talked about being beaten up by his brother, having his poor
little necklace broken? The answer is Prince Harry. Prince Harry has turned
out to be the single most intrusive person the royal family has ever been
exposed to, and I'm just not going to sit here, on behalf of the British
media, and take any more of his hypocritical guff about him saying 'it's all
down to us' when he's clearly on a one-man mission to dismantle the
monarchy."

--
Let's go Brandon!