South Park appeared on Sesame Street!!!

jmfabi...@gmail.com

Jun 6, 2018, 3:54:53 PM6/6/18
IT'S TROO! Sesame had the South Park kids do a skit on subtraction! Kenny got killed first to make 4 minus 1, then Cartman said screw you guys, I'm going home to make it 3 minus one more. Next, Stan says he has to go watch Terrence and Phillip, so he leaves (2 minus 1), and that leaves Kyle alone, at which point he sings a mathematic version of "Lonely Jew at Christmas." I remember seeing it!!!!! I'll also trade for a video of this skit.