Todd Ullum

Johnny Bravo

Jan 1, 2005, 11:32:00 AM1/1/05
Hey Guys,
Here is my new adddress:
Todd Ullum 5963 Whitefield Street Dearborn Heights, Michigan 48127

tbre...@hotmail.com

Jan 17, 2005, 5:50:59 AM1/17/05
I've been recording all the Spin City Episodes from Broadcast TV
I set my computer up to record the Episodes, then edit out the commercials
and resave them off. I have all the episodes except for a handfull
They are all in MPG-1 format.(VCD Recordable)
I would like to convert them over to a format that is DVD compatible
and burn the on to DVD much like the MASH DVD's
Anyone know of any tools or applications that might be of good use to do
this?
Also, make it in a format that all DVD players would accept?
Any suggestions?
(and before you say it....yes I do have a life...lol)