Google Groups no longer supports new Usenet posts or subscriptions. Historical content remains viewable.
Dismiss

Why do you guys hate Noah so much?

3,263 views
Skip to first unread message

Toshiyuki Champagne Boy Miura with Pretty Interpreter

unread,
Apr 1, 2001, 10:52:25 PM4/1/01
to
I think he is one of the characters the audience is supposed to
identify with. Like 1st and 2nd season Christopher, he is the
audience's window into the mob world. Of course he is on the toolish
side, but every RA I knew in school was a tool. He doesn't deserve to
die or even get beated up, especially by some knucklestein like Jackie
Jr.


The Diamond

unread,
Apr 1, 2001, 11:17:49 PM4/1/01
to
Because hes a....spoiled rotten daddys boy.C'mon getting a restraining order
against Meadows roomie cause you got a C-? Cant you say "get the fuck out"
or lock the door??
How f'ing conveeeeenient.

The Diamond
"Toshiyuki "Champagne Boy" Miura with Pretty Interpreter"
<mcle...@mindspring.com> wrote in message
news:3ac7e90a....@news.mindspring.com...

Cnews989

unread,
Apr 2, 2001, 12:00:28 AM4/2/01
to
How can you like someone who points out that someone is cutting in line. He
seemed really annoyed by that. I was reminded of Eddie Murphy's stand up..
His impression of a white guy "Hey I said one f*cking picture man!".

"Toshiyuki "Champagne Boy" Miura with Pretty Interpreter"
<mcle...@mindspring.com> wrote in message
news:3ac7e90a....@news.mindspring.com...

Mike D

unread,
Apr 2, 2001, 12:07:58 AM4/2/01
to
Because we're supposed to hate him.

Kenneth Crudup

unread,
Apr 2, 2001, 12:30:31 AM4/2/01
to
In article <q0Tx6.5736$104.5...@wagner.videotron.net>,
"Cnews989" <cnew...@hotmail.com> says:

>How can you like someone who points out that someone is cutting in line. He
>seemed really annoyed by that.

... and you wouldn't be?

(Besides, the cutee doesn't know how *lucky* he was- after all, this is
a guy who can "punch Tony Soprano's lights out!")

-Kenny

--
Kenneth R. Crudup Sr. SW Engineer, Scott County Consulting, Washington, D.C.
Home1: PO Box 914 Silver Spring, MD 20910-0914 ke...@panix.com
Home2: 38010 Village Cmn. #217 Fremont, CA 94536-7525 (510) 745-8181
Work: See: "Home2". The hell with slow Bay Area drivers! (510) 745-0101

BritaS5118

unread,
Apr 2, 2001, 1:01:52 AM4/2/01
to

He also embodies everything about LA that I'm guessing Chase hates--the phony
charm, the laidback shtick that's a cover for a conniving, grasping ego. It's
the theme we saw last year of how real wise guys are no match against
Hollywood's finest.
And he raises the question--did Meadow love him because he was the antithesis
of Daddy?

arsl...@nospammediaone.net

unread,
Apr 2, 2001, 1:21:01 AM4/2/01
to

Well:

1) The kid playing him can't act.
2) I really don't think he knows how gay he comes off.
3) If you're going to play someone as irritating as Noah, you've
got to have SOMETHING that makes you watchable. Michael Imperioli has
charm, Aida Turturro has genuinely made me laugh, David Proval last
season had a believability and intensity that made him as fascinating
as a snake. This kid just makes you want to MAKE HIM STOP TALKING.
He could set civil rights back fifty years.
4) You think anyone could IDENTIFY with this putz? What audience
would that be? Rich gay smartass twenty year olds?

yeesh

art

Tommy five tone

unread,
Apr 2, 2001, 1:11:03 AM4/2/01
to
I think he looks like a poor man's Johnny Galecki(Darlene's Boyfriend from
Roxanne).


"Toshiyuki "Champagne Boy" Miura with Pretty Interpreter"
<mcle...@mindspring.com> wrote in message
news:3ac7e90a....@news.mindspring.com...

Plaz

unread,
Apr 2, 2001, 1:29:32 AM4/2/01
to
In article <q0Tx6.5736$104.5...@wagner.videotron.net>,
"Cnews989" <cnew...@hotmail.com> wrote:

> How can you like someone who points out that someone is cutting in line.

That pisses me off more than many things in civilized society! I mean,
c'mon, show some respect to your fellow man!

The worst example of that is the assholes who zoom up the shoulder on
the right in a traffic jam... making the jam worse for everyone else...
total disrespect.

Are you one of those "people"? :)

Ramones63

unread,
Apr 2, 2001, 2:14:36 AM4/2/01
to
Noah did exactly what I expacted him to do all this season.

He got "in", then he got out.

Typical "smoothie" LA college guy move. One he's made several times since he
is the "RA" of his floor I am certain.

Stiv

Ephialtis

unread,
Apr 2, 2001, 2:15:36 AM4/2/01
to
Because he's the kind of prick who would tell Carmella that Tony is lucky he
didn't punch his lights out, and then have daddy sue if Tony found out and
gave him the opportunity to try.

By the way, I don't see the him as a window into anything other than Meadows
dorm room. So far, he has nod been exposed to Tony's business, and
therefore offers us no perspective.

Since when is a pre-med student a knucklestein? Jackie Jr. is a wanna be at
best. Even if he is the "Hair apparent".

"Toshiyuki "Champagne Boy" Miura with Pretty Interpreter"
<mcle...@mindspring.com> wrote in message
news:3ac7e90a....@news.mindspring.com...

Liam Devlin

unread,
Apr 2, 2001, 2:46:35 AM4/2/01
to
Kenneth Crudup wrote:
>
> In article <q0Tx6.5736$104.5...@wagner.videotron.net>,
> "Cnews989" <cnew...@hotmail.com> says:
>
> >How can you like someone who points out that someone is cutting in line. He
> >seemed really annoyed by that.

Cutting into the line in NYC is pretty much a capital offense (but Noah
is no threat). I expected him to say something to the cutter, but he
didn't, did he?

LiamD

Liam Devlin

unread,
Apr 2, 2001, 2:44:59 AM4/2/01
to
The Diamond wrote:
>
> Because hes a....spoiled rotten daddys boy.C'mon getting a restraining order
> against Meadows roomie cause you got a C-? Cant you say "get the fuck out"
> or lock the door??

Reveals several aspects of Noah & his dad. Noah externalizes his
problems, maybe he just wrote a C- paper? So much for being so sensitive
& intelligent, I guess. He didn't have to let Caitlin come into his room
& certainly doesn't have to anymore; but a restraining order? That's as
much overkill in Mr. Tannenbaum's world as having Noah whacked (or
beaten up) would have been in Tony's. This also tells us that Noah's dad
encourages Noah's externalization of problems. "Don't worry, son, I'll
slap a restraining order on that bitch so fast it'll make her head spin
and you can go back yo getting the A's we both know you deserve". IMHO,
a couple of jerkoffs, JD or no.

LiamD

Hoover1952

unread,
Apr 2, 2001, 5:34:28 AM4/2/01
to
Noah is a bisexual, no question.
>
>Here's a reason to hate him:
>
>Because he's "not other guys." A loser of a line to bed a virginal
>advisee in the dorm where he works.
>
>Not to mention his pathetic insecure begging Meadow (Maddon) to tell
>him how she first thought he was cute.
>
>
>
>
>
>


Liam Devlin

unread,
Apr 2, 2001, 11:11:09 AM4/2/01
to

That's justifiable homicide in my book. We should get a reward for
clipping those bastards. Also, nail two or three and you'll find people
less anxious to do it.

More real life we need cops stationed at these places, we all know where
and when they are, handing out $500 tickets - these have to hurt, maybe
impound the vehicle for a month.

LiamD

Liam Devlin

unread,
Apr 2, 2001, 11:12:24 AM4/2/01
to
Ramones63 wrote:
>
> Noah did exactly what I expacted him to do all this season.
>
> He got "in", then he got out.
>
> Typical "smoothie" LA college guy move.

You don't think guys from the east coast, the south or the midwest don't
pull the same shit?

LiamD

Liam Devlin

unread,
Apr 2, 2001, 11:13:34 AM4/2/01
to

I wonder what his ethnic background is in real life - do we know?

liamD

Jeff George

unread,
Apr 2, 2001, 5:34:07 PM4/2/01
to
Tommy five tone wrote:
>
> I think he looks like a poor man's Johnny Galecki(Darlene's Boyfriend from
> Roxanne).
>

Except that Darlene's boyfriend David was entertaining.

--

Cheers!
Jeff George

Liam Devlin

unread,
Apr 3, 2001, 8:10:00 AM4/3/01
to
arsl...@NOSPAMmediaone.net wrote:
>
> On Mon, 02 Apr 2001 02:52:25 GMT, mcle...@mindspring.com (Toshiyuki
> "Champagne Boy" Miura with Pretty Interpreter) wrote:
>
> >I think he is one of the characters the audience is supposed to
> >identify with. Like 1st and 2nd season Christopher, he is the
> >audience's window into the mob world. Of course he is on the toolish
> >side, but every RA I knew in school was a tool. He doesn't deserve to
> >die or even get beated up, especially by some knucklestein like Jackie
> >Jr.
>
> Well:
>
> 1) The kid playing him can't act.
> 2) I really don't think he knows how gay he comes off.

Chase and the directors know. I assume the actor is taking direction and
not just winging it.

LiamD

wildearth

unread,
Apr 3, 2001, 2:55:40 PM4/3/01
to

"Liam Devlin" <Lia...@optonline.net> wrote in message


> Chase and the directors know.

How do you know what they know?

WildE


arsl...@nospammediaone.net

unread,
Apr 3, 2001, 3:28:07 PM4/3/01
to
On Tue, 03 Apr 2001 12:10:00 GMT, Liam Devlin <Lia...@optonline.net>
wrote:

>> 2) I really don't think he knows how gay he comes off.
>
>Chase and the directors know. I assume the actor is taking direction and
>not just winging it.

Sometimes you get stuck with a casting choice. Some things don't show
up as clearly in the audition room. And when you're committed to as
specific a look as the story-line required, choices automatically get
limited.

art

Liam Devlin

unread,
Apr 3, 2001, 7:08:40 PM4/3/01
to

How existential of you:-)

LiamD

The Magnificent Bastard

unread,
Apr 3, 2001, 7:32:41 PM4/3/01
to
Noah's character was *meant* to be hated. Examine the facts -

Hated by all [most] because he's a snotty, pretentious, spoiled rich kid

Hated by some because he's half black

Hated by some because he's Jewish

Hated by some because he's half black & dating a white girl

Hated by some because he intends to be a lawyer

Hated by women because he did the bump & run on Meadow. Most men are
ambivalent on this issue because at some point nearly every man has
either greatly exaggerated or lied about his feelings/intentions for a
woman just to get his groove on. If you're a man and claim you've never
done this you are -

a. Lying
b. Homosexual
c. A religious freak
d. A geek so it doesn't matter what you say, you're already out
e. All of the above

--
Magnificent Bastard Productions 2001 ©

Steven Stewart

unread,
Apr 3, 2001, 7:46:42 PM4/3/01
to
The Magnificent Bastard asserted:

> Most men are
> ambivalent on this issue because at some point nearly every man has
> either greatly exaggerated or lied about his feelings/intentions for a
> woman just to get his groove on.

Hey, I take personal offense at that. Not every guy has done that!!!

> If you're a man and claim you've never
> done this you are -

<snip>


> d. A geek so it doesn't matter what you say, you're already out

Oh, well, fuck, then that explains it. Nevermind.

Steve


Kenneth Crudup

unread,
Apr 3, 2001, 8:18:11 PM4/3/01
to
In article <MPG.153427a08...@news.earthlink.net>,

The Magnificent Bastard <rel...@earthlink.net> says:

>Hated by women because he did the bump & run on Meadow. Most men are
>ambivalent on this issue because at some point nearly every man has
>either greatly exaggerated or lied about his feelings/intentions for a
>woman just to get his groove on. If you're a man and claim you've never
>done this you are -

<snort>

-Kenny "he who is w/o sin, cast the first stone" Crudup

TheCharlie

unread,
Apr 3, 2001, 8:28:30 PM4/3/01
to
The Magnificent Bastard <rel...@earthlink.net> wrote:

>Hated by all [most] because he's a snotty, pretentious, spoiled rich kid

Yup.

>Hated by some because he's half black
>Hated by some because he's Jewish
>Hated by some because he's half black & dating a white girl

here .. let me light that fuse for you ..

>Hated by some because he intends to be a lawyer

Good thing he's not Irish. He'd never pass the bar. <ba DUM bump!>

>Hated by women because he did the bump & run on Meadow. Most men are
>ambivalent on this issue because at some point nearly every man has
>either greatly exaggerated or lied about his feelings/intentions for a
>woman just to get his groove on.

I don't think most men are really ambivalent about it .. if anything,
it reminded me of doing that myself and it brought some color to my
cheeks. I was embarassed by the memory.

> If you're a man and claim you've never
>done this you are -

>a. Lying
>b. Homosexual
>c. A religious freak
>d. A geek so it doesn't matter what you say, you're already out

>e. A Magnificent Bastard


.. thought so.. :)

Kathy Cook

unread,
Apr 3, 2001, 8:59:19 PM4/3/01
to
Sorry. Don't identify with a friggin' spoiled brat who uses people and
tosses them. Him and his Dad should get a visit from "The Boys"

Kathy C.


Room Thirteen

unread,
Apr 3, 2001, 9:57:45 PM4/3/01
to
Here's my theory:

Noah (whose family name virtually screams half-Jew being the German
for evergreen or Christmas tree) dumped Meadow at his father's
insistence. (Remember that this is the guy who slapped a restraining
order on Meadow's near-suicidal roommate.)

The scene in the restaurant makes little sense if not to make it known
to Counselor Tannenbaum that his son is dating a Mafia Princess.
Tannenbaum pater has high hopes for his son's legal career and sees
little in the way of contribution from a liaison with an Italian girl
from New Jersey with a father in the "Waste Management" business.

So daddy Tannenbaum squelched the relationship. Sooner or later
Meadow learns of this, that the guy to whom she (presumably) gave her
virginity is cowed by his father, where she stood up to hers in
pursuit of her relationship with a half-black man.

Meadow will inevitably let the tale slip, and it will eventually get
around to her New Jersey (extended) family. I name Jackie Jr, who has
made his interest in Meadow very clear, as the one who makes Noah live
up to his first name, and end up floating.

The Magnificent Bastard

unread,
Apr 3, 2001, 10:04:32 PM4/3/01
to
On Wed, 04 Apr 2001 01:57:45 GMT, Room Thirteen enlightened the world
with this nugget of wisdom...

I already agreed with this post once.

Tom Guarriello

unread,
Apr 3, 2001, 11:07:51 PM4/3/01
to

"The Magnificent Bastard" <rel...@earthlink.net> wrote in message
news:MPG.15344b34e...@news.earthlink.net...

This means you double agree with it, right?


wildearth

unread,
Apr 3, 2001, 11:32:32 PM4/3/01
to

"The Magnificent Bastard" <rel...@earthlink.net> wrote in message
news:MPG.153427a08...@news.earthlink.net...

> Noah's character was *meant* to be hated

Gee do you think Chase knew that?!?!

WildE


wildearth

unread,
Apr 3, 2001, 11:49:08 PM4/3/01
to

<arsl...@NOSPAMmediaone.net> wrote in message

> Sometimes you get stuck with a casting choice. Some things don't show
> up as clearly in the audition room. And when you're committed to as
> specific a look as the story-line required, choices automatically get
> limited.

The actor who plays Noah is no worse than many actors his age on TV. His
specific look could have been played by any number of ethnic combinations,
just like Meadow. His skin was lighter than hers. If the audience hates
him, then I'd say he's acting quite well.

WildE

The Magnificent Bastard

unread,
Apr 4, 2001, 12:12:47 AM4/4/01
to
On Tue, 3 Apr 2001 23:32:32 -0400, wildearth enlightened the world with
this nugget of wisdom...

> Gee do you think Chase knew that?!?!
>
> WildE

My opinion is that when he created the character, he knew full well that
most viewers would dislike Noah. A show's creator can present a
character in whatever light he wants to [obviously]. Chase *chose* to
make Noah difficult to like...

So yes, I think Chase *did* know that. Are you implying that Chase
intends for the audience to feel sympathetic towards Noah or relate to
him in some way?

Most viewers *love* Tony Soprano....there's a reason. It's the way his
character is written by Chase et al.....

wildearth

unread,
Apr 4, 2001, 12:59:30 AM4/4/01
to
I know.
I agree.
It was in response to liamD.
Not you.

WildE


"The Magnificent Bastard" <rel...@earthlink.net> wrote in message

news:MPG.153461376...@news.earthlink.net...

The Magnificent Bastard

unread,
Apr 4, 2001, 1:03:33 AM4/4/01
to
On Wed, 4 Apr 2001 00:59:30 -0400, wildearth enlightened the world with
this nugget of wisdom...


> I know.
> I agree.
> It was in response to liamD.
> Not you.
>
> WildE

If you say so...

Ephialtis

unread,
Apr 4, 2001, 1:16:23 AM4/4/01
to

"Plaz" <plaso...@mac.com> wrote in message
news:plasomatic-D19EB...@news.zyan.com...
<Snip>

> The worst example of that is the assholes who zoom up the shoulder on
> the right in a traffic jam... making the jam worse for everyone else...
> total disrespect.
>
I get more pissed off at the assholes who let them back in when they run out
of shoulder. I say trap the bastards on the shoulder till traffic clears
up!

Ma Jukeage

unread,
Apr 4, 2001, 2:14:10 PM4/4/01
to
>> The worst example of that is the assholes who zoom up the shoulder on
>> the right in a traffic jam... making the jam worse for everyone else...
>> total disrespect.
>>
>I get more pissed off at the assholes who let them back in when they run out
>of shoulder. I say trap the bastards on the shoulder till traffic clears
>up!
>

When I lived in Washington (Ft. Lewis) we had a really bad area where one
freeway merged with another. People constantly zoomed down the right side and
tried to slide in up front. I took great joy in waiting in line to the far
right, blocking their progress. Sure, I got the horn blasts, etc. but I also
got much satisfaction.

Marie

Plaz

unread,
Apr 4, 2001, 2:45:43 PM4/4/01
to
In article <20010404141410...@ng-cd1.aol.com>,
veget...@aol.com (Ma Jukeage) wrote:

Indeed... the joys of vigilante driving.

Of course, here in L.A., that might lead to getting whacked. :)

arsl...@nospammediaone.net

unread,
Apr 4, 2001, 4:39:19 PM4/4/01
to
On Tue, 3 Apr 2001 23:49:08 -0400, "wildearth" <wild...@vathek.com>
wrote:

>The actor who plays Noah is no worse than many actors his age on TV. His
>specific look could have been played by any number of ethnic combinations,
>just like Meadow. His skin was lighter than hers. If the audience hates
>him, then I'd say he's acting quite well.
>
>WildE

You misunderstand, WildE. I can differentiate between not liking a
character and not liking an actor. I thought David Proval was
wonderful last season and couldn't wait for T to do something horrible
to him. This kid is not someone I "love to hate". I just don't enjoy
watching the show when he's on it. That can't be the desired effect.

Yes, his look could have come from any number of genetic mixes.
However, as I mentioned in another post, my understanding is that the
young man is in fact black/jewish. I suspect that was not accidental.

I don't understand defending mediocrity by saying that it exists
elsewhere. When another actor is the topic, we'll discuss their
skills.

art

wildearth

unread,
Apr 4, 2001, 6:38:29 PM4/4/01
to

<arsl...@NOSPAMmediaone.net> wrote in message

>This kid is not someone I "love to hate". I just don't enjoy
> watching the show when he's on it. That can't be the desired effect.

I understand what you're saying, but the same could be said for Janice. (at
least by some.)


>
> Yes, his look could have come from any number of genetic mixes.
> However, as I mentioned in another post, my understanding is that the
> young man is in fact black/jewish. I suspect that was not accidental.

Really? Isn't his name Patrick Tully or something? Doesn't sound
jewish....but I was wondering...


>
> I don't understand defending mediocrity by saying that it exists
> elsewhere.

I'm saying he's better than the kid who plays AJ and he's a newbie playing
with a cast of veteran character actors. The audience has strongly reacted
to his role and within that context, I think he does a good job. JMO.

WildE


arsl...@nospammediaone.net

unread,
Apr 4, 2001, 7:13:51 PM4/4/01
to
On Wed, 4 Apr 2001 18:38:29 -0400, "wildearth" <wild...@vathek.com>
wrote:

>The audience has strongly reacted
>to his role and within that context, I think he does a good job. JMO.
>
>WildE

Again, although I can't speak for anyone else, it's not his ROLE to
which I have such a negative reaction. I think that the character
could be played in an interesting way. He just doesn't do it.

As for YHO, I'm almost glad. Someone should like everyone. I'm sure
his mother's in your camp as well.

art

wildearth

unread,
Apr 4, 2001, 7:32:57 PM4/4/01
to

<arsl...@NOSPAMmediaone.net> wrote in message

>
> I'm sure
> his mother's in your camp as well.

Bwa! I'm sure you're right about that.

WildE


TheCharlie

unread,
Apr 4, 2001, 8:15:16 PM4/4/01
to
veget...@aol.com (Ma Jukeage) wrote:

Do that in Jersey and you would get much shot!

da...@dave.com

unread,
Apr 4, 2001, 8:46:17 PM4/4/01
to
On Tue, 3 Apr 2001 23:32:32 -0400, "wildearth" <wild...@vathek.com>
wrote:

i'm still waitin' for T to call him a jigg-a-brew

>WildE
>

Liam Devlin

unread,
Apr 4, 2001, 10:39:26 PM4/4/01
to

Good for you. The more balls broken under those circumstances, the
better. Just leave room for a hasty exit in case some nutjob whips out a
piece.

LiamD

Ma Jukeage

unread,
Apr 5, 2001, 2:38:36 PM4/5/01
to

This was a few years ago - I probably wouldn't do it now. My husband works on
a very busy street and people do that same thing. A few times the cops just sat
there and wrote tickets. It was funny watching the people try desperately to
jump back into line once they saw that black and white with the lights
flashing.

Marie

DJoz.

unread,
Apr 4, 2001, 4:23:52 PM4/4/01
to

wildearth <wild...@vathek.com> wrote in message
news:9ad605$4h1$1...@bob.news.rcn.net...

>
> "Liam Devlin" <Lia...@optonline.net> wrote in message
>
>
> > Chase and the directors know.
>
> How do you know what they know?

How do you know that what they know is something that we already knew before
they could even know that they knew it in the first place?

-Oz


24...@students.bsd-ri.net

unread,
Mar 20, 2018, 2:24:55 PM3/20/18
to
On Sunday, April 1, 2001 at 10:52:25 PM UTC-4, Toshiyuki Champagne Boy Miura with Pretty Interpreter wrote:
> I think he is one of the characters the audience is supposed to
> identify with. Like 1st and 2nd season Christopher, he is the
> audience's window into the mob world. Of course he is on the toolish
> side, but every RA I knew in school was a tool. He doesn't deserve to
> die or even get beated up, especially by some knucklestein like Jackie
> Jr.

he got beat up alright and is maybe dead

nunzi...@gmail.com

unread,
Jan 14, 2019, 10:13:57 AM1/14/19
to
He was clearly a fag. Bad casting, or perfect...
It was cringeworthy almost on how corny he was with the way he acted.
Theres a reason why he wasnt in anything else.

serenit...@gmail.com

unread,
Apr 23, 2020, 2:03:46 AM4/23/20
to
On Sunday, April 1, 2001 at 10:21:01 PM UTC-7, arsl...@nospammediaone.net wrote:
> On Mon, 02 Apr 2001 02:52:25 GMT, mcle...@mindspring.com (Toshiyuki
> "Champagne Boy" Miura with Pretty Interpreter) wrote:
>
> >I think he is one of the characters the audience is supposed to
> >identify with. Like 1st and 2nd season Christopher, he is the
> >audience's window into the mob world. Of course he is on the toolish
> >side, but every RA I knew in school was a tool. He doesn't deserve to
> >die or even get beated up, especially by some knucklestein like Jackie
> >Jr.
>
> Well:
>
> 1) The kid playing him can't act.
> 2) I really don't think he knows how gay he comes off.
> 3) If you're going to play someone as irritating as Noah, you've
> got to have SOMETHING that makes you watchable. Michael Imperioli has
> charm, Aida Turturro has genuinely made me laugh, David Proval last
> season had a believability and intensity that made him as fascinating
> as a snake. This kid just makes you want to MAKE HIM STOP TALKING.
> He could set civil rights back fifty years.
> 4) You think anyone could IDENTIFY with this putz? What audience
> would that be? Rich gay smartass twenty year olds?
>
> yeesh
>
> art

I whole heartedly agree.

Tamer Ibrahim

unread,
Aug 22, 2023, 7:10:58 PM8/22/23
to
I didn't like him when he didn't get up for Carm when she entered Meadow's dorm room. It was the first time he meets her mom and he remains seated on the bed when she enters and says "hey" Disrespectful.
0 new messages