STUGATS! What does it mean?

The Fist

Mar 29, 2001, 5:42:39 PM3/29/01
Can anyone tell me what Stugats means? Its the name of Tony's
boat but what does it mean?

Remove <nospam> from return address to reply

Paulyd

Mar 29, 2001, 7:02:22 PM3/29/01
tickie-1<nospam>@home.com (The Fist) wrote in <5e812509.830765@news>:

> Can anyone tell me what Stugats means? Its the name of Tony's
>boat but what does it mean?
>
>Remove <nospam> from return address to reply

Yeah, he's Lou Gatz's cousin from North Jersey. Actually stugatz, lugatz,
oogatz, and any other gatz means dick, balls, or rather "nothing". Example,
if someone had said to Tony, "you promised me." Tony might/would reply, "I
promised you oogatz, now screw." In short stugatz is a slang term for
nothing.

dry-heat

Mar 29, 2001, 7:28:30 PM3/29/01
Stugots = Crazy

"tickie-1 @home.com (The Fist)" <nospam> wrote in message

Tom Guarriello

Mar 29, 2001, 7:50:17 PM3/29/01
No, no. 'upatz is slangy crazy, as in, "tu sei pazzo."

"dry-heat" <dry-...@prodigy.net> wrote in message

Jeff Drake

Mar 29, 2001, 8:20:05 PM3/29/01
I believe that would be "ungots". I'm sure that's spelled wrong.
Stugots
"Paulyd" <no_...@emailaddress.com> wrote in message

Mr. South Philly

Mar 30, 2001, 12:58:02 AM3/30/01

> Yeah, he's Lou Gatz's cousin from North Jersey. Actually stugatz, lugatz,
> oogatz, and any other gatz means dick, balls, or rather "nothing".
Example,
> if someone had said to Tony, "you promised me." Tony might/would reply, "I
> promised you oogatz, now screw." In short stugatz is a slang term for
> nothing.

ugatz = un cazzo = dick = nothing.
stugatz = questo cazzo= this (my) dick = nothing.

Somebody correct me if I am wrong here.

Dave D.

--
Avrai tu l'universo, resti L'Italia a me

Crumb72

Mar 30, 2001, 5:48:12 PM3/30/01
>Stugots = Crazy

According to the Sopranos HBO book:

testicles

BJUB

Mar 30, 2001, 7:29:02 PM3/30/01
Trust me, I`m Italian and my husband and family are Sicilian , It`s a
man`s family jewels and you have no chance in hell of getting them from
him!!!! LOL hence...stugats!!! Pazzo is crazy!!!!

Shammie

Mar 30, 2001, 7:55:15 PM3/30/01
>From: cru...@aol.com (Crumb72)

>>Stugots = Crazy
>
>According to the Sopranos HBO book:
>
>testicles

Well, my Italian girlfriend just last night pointed to her head and said "I
mean what am I, stugotz?" And I clearly got the impression that she meant
crazy. So yeah, testicles as in nuts.

bbrand

Mar 30, 2001, 8:24:44 PM3/30/01
"BJUB" <BJB...@webtv.net> wrote

> Trust me, I`m Italian and my husband and family are Sicilian , It`s a
> man`s family jewels and you have no chance in hell of getting them from
> him!!!! LOL hence...stugats!!! Pazzo is crazy!!!!

What does "Ditsoon" mean.. and how's it spelled????

--
Work like you don't need the money.
Love like you've never been hurt.

http://www.jailhouse-diary.com

Mr. South Philly

Mar 30, 2001, 11:18:21 PM3/30/01
Cazzo means dick. I was not born in Italy like you but I know at least
that.

Dave D.

--
Avrai tu l'universo, resti L'Italia a me

> Trust me, I`m Italian and my husband and family are Sicilian , It`s a

Tom Guarriello

Mar 31, 2001, 12:14:26 AM3/31/01
Never listen to a woman talking about "ugatz," cause she don't know "gatz"
about it. In this case, "gatz" is a colloquialism for "nothing."

Listen carefully: gazzo = dick; pazzo=crazy.

"Shammie" <sham...@aol.comharemgrl> wrote in message

lfe...@airmail.net

Mar 31, 2001, 1:01:54 AM3/31/01
I think "stu" means thick, as in stunod (thick head, dumb). So stugatz
is thick balls? Lotsa nerve? Not sure...

Scoog

Mar 31, 2001, 9:25:49 AM3/31/01
On Sat, 31 Mar 2001 01:24:44 GMT, "bbrand" <bbr...@optonline.net>
wrote:

>What does "Ditsoon" mean.. and how's it spelled???

I'm not, at all, certain how it's spelled but I think that it's closer
to "Tuitsoona".

I do know, for certain, what it means. It's an Italian slang
expression for black people. It's not very nice, as it, pretty much,
equates to using the "N" word, when speaking about a
black/african-american person.

Best,
Scoog

Paulyd

Mar 31, 2001, 12:02:01 PM3/31/01
s...@nycmail.net (Scoog) wrote in <3ac5e7df...@news.mindspring.com>:

tzitsoone means dirty; covered in dirt. get it?

Shammie

Mar 31, 2001, 12:14:11 PM3/31/01
>From: "Tom Guarriello"

>> Well, my Italian girlfriend just last night pointed to her head and said
>"I
>> mean what am I, stugotz?" And I clearly got the impression that she meant
>> crazy.

>Never listen to a woman talking about "ugatz," cause she don't know "gatz"

>about it. In this case, "gatz" is a colloquialism for "nothing."

Yeah, I'm sure I got it wrong. Plus we were talking about men, I'm sure my
attention was not fully focused on the exact vocabulary.

Shammie

Mar 31, 2001, 12:15:24 PM3/31/01
>From: lfe...@airmail.net

>> Well, my Italian girlfriend just last night pointed to her head and said "I
>> mean what am I, stugotz?" And I clearly got the impression that she meant
>> crazy.

>I think "stu" means thick, as in stunod (thick head, dumb). So stugatz

>is thick balls? Lotsa nerve? Not sure...

ooh! ooh! That's it, that's what she said, "stunod." Thanks.

cassie doyon

Mar 31, 2001, 7:17:40 PM3/31/01
I'm of Sicilian descent, and I asked my father what it meant. He thought it
meant something like "up yours". I've heard the phrase said in my family as
"stugaza fungu" (sic?)
Anyway, I think Up Yours would be a pretty funny name for a boat.
Cassie

Shammie <sham...@aol.comharemgrl> wrote in message

Shammie

Apr 1, 2001, 12:07:53 AM4/1/01
>From: "cassie doyon"

>I'm of Sicilian descent,

My best friend is Sicilian! She is a wild woman.

>and I asked my father what it meant. He thought it
>meant something like "up yours". I've heard the phrase said in my family as
>"stugaza fungu" (sic?)
>Anyway, I think Up Yours would be a pretty funny name for a boat.

Hah! That would make a good license plate too. UPYOURS, perfect. NJ gives you
up to 7 characters for a personalized plate.

R. Kane

Apr 1, 2001, 5:56:21 PM4/1/01
On Sat, 31 Mar 2001 04:18:21 GMT, "Mr. South Philly"
<davo...@earthlink.net> wrote:

> Cazzo means dick. I was not born in Italy like you but I know at least
>that.

Then what does 'tengo na minchia tanta' mean?

--
sig

dry-heat

Apr 2, 2001, 1:06:24 PM4/2/01
Up yours is translated to gotz on gool.

"cassie doyon" <cmd...@prodigy.net> wrote in message

jsex...@gmail.com

Oct 29, 2014, 3:17:27 PM10/29/14
Definitition from the Urban Dictionary http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Stugatz

eugenec...@yahoo.ca

Feb 16, 2017, 9:39:58 PM2/16/17
it means my cock

beverly...@gmail.com

Mar 19, 2017, 8:50:39 PM3/19/17
Stugats means fuck you
Message has been deleted

robertn...@gmail.com

Aug 6, 2017, 6:45:02 PM8/6/17
It's spelled DITZUNE. AND MEANS CHARCOAL OR SOMTHING BURNT OR BLACK.

robertn...@gmail.com

Aug 6, 2017, 6:47:12 PM8/6/17
NOTHING,or dick!!

rmull...@gmail.com

Jun 18, 2018, 11:08:27 PM6/18/18
Are you sure it wasn't "Stunad"?

p.da...@mediacombb.net

May 18, 2019, 10:48:58 AM5/18/19

hurryu...@yahoo.com

Sep 8, 2019, 4:40:12 PM9/8/19
It's a very localized slang for a Black person. It's the word I heard growing up. Not sure of the spelling.

peterj...@gmail.com

May 21, 2020, 10:22:07 AM5/21/20
From what I've been told, its slang for suck my d**k

marini.r...@gmail.com

May 28, 2020, 2:40:00 PM5/28/20
Ok, i am Italian and i am here to solve this myth for you after 20 years.
Stugots means literally "this dick", nothing other. It's a slang used usually for things not really related with dick, like a person who act like "stocazzo", that in english could be idk, a vein person and in a tons of other situations. It doesn't mean "crazy" and it's not closely linked with that in any situation.

billyb...@gmail.com

May 30, 2020, 7:22:35 PM5/30/20
19 year reply, it means dickhead. At least from where I live we use it as the word dickhead.
Also a music producer has taken the name "stugats"
Message has been deleted

bethsca...@gmail.com

Jun 26, 2020, 8:28:42 AM6/26/20
My family is fro Calabria and it’s often used as term for nothing. I’ve heard it used in reference to calling someone a dick. Calabrese dialect is a bit different the proper Italian language. It’s often one or two words broken down smooshed together to mean something different

mperr...@gmail.com

Jul 9, 2020, 7:56:59 PM7/9/20
Christ. That’s super racist. It means “dirty”, but calling somebody that means like “mud people” or “dirty people”.

mperr...@gmail.com

Jul 9, 2020, 7:58:46 PM7/9/20
It’s spelled “stunad”