Shane Gillis to host SNL 4-1/2 years after firing

Terrence Clay

Feb 5, 2024, 7:20:59 PMFeb 5
https://www.axios.com/2024/02/04/snl-host-shane-gillis-fired-2019-returns#:~:text=Shane%20Gillis%20will%20host%20%22Saturday,racial%20slurs%20and%20homophobic%20language.

Shane Gillis will host "Saturday Night Live" on Feb. 24, nearly five years after he was fired from "SNL" due to resurfaced clips showing him using racial slurs and homophobic language.

Frank Serpas III

Feb 7, 2024, 10:03:09 AMFeb 7
tmc...@gmail.com wrote:

>https://www.axios.com/2024/02/04/snl-host-shane-gillis-fired-2019-returns
>
>Shane Gillis will host "Saturday Night Live" on Feb. 24, nearly five years
>after he was fired from "SNL" due to resurfaced clips showing him using
>racial slurs and homophobic language.

I’m looking forward to Shane Gillis, he’s really funny. I don’t know much
about the controversy and I don’t want to. His standup is hilarious, I
highly recommend it. He makes fun of himself mostly.

Kaiyn Chambers

Feb 9, 2024, 12:00:59 PMFeb 9
what's up uncle frank -- i'm interested in getting in contact or becoming a writer at SNL... what's the best way to go about that? i'm a musician and can play guitar...