Pete Davidson admits "I've definitely never felt less funny" than when he's on SNL

1 view

Terrence Clay

Nov 10, 2021, 3:56:04 AM11/10/21
https://ew.com/tv/pete-davidson-saturday-night-live-less-funny-tickets-seth-meyers-video/

"You're surrounded by the funniest people all the time, you know," Davidson tells Seth Meyers, adding: "When I'm there I just like 'Oh I'm garbage.' Because you watch like Kate (McKinnon), or Chloe (Fineman), or Kenan (Thompson) do like a hundred million things, and my line will be like 'Hey everybody.' So it's just like, you know, I know my place."