Pete Davidson photographed holding hands with Kim Kardashian on a roller coaster three weeks after kissing in an SNL sketch

Terrence Clay

Nov 2, 2021, 6:28:37 AM11/2/21
https://people.com/tv/kim-kardashian-pete-davidson-hold-hands-rollercoaster-just-friends-source/

People reports that the two are "just friends" after sharing an onscreen kiss during an SNL Aladdin sketch.

anim8rfsk

Nov 2, 2021, 8:24:02 PM11/2/21
Where is that vomit icon?

Ubiquitous

Nov 3, 2021, 9:18:12 AM11/3/21
I wonder which one caught a new strain of VD?

---
Let's go Brandon!

Ubiquitous

Nov 3, 2021, 9:27:25 AM11/3/21
anim...@cox.net wrote:
> Adam H. Kerman <a...@chinet.com> wrote:
>> anim8rfsk <anim...@cox.net> wrote:

>>> Where is that vomit icon?
>>
>> Don't tell me you're sympathetic to Davison!
>
>I don't even know who that is. But the slovenly Kardashian whores always
>make me want to vomit.

He's the guy on SNL who looks like the personification of VD who mocked Dan
Crenshaw, a former Navy SEAL who lost an eye in combat.

[Kerman's incorrect formatting fixed.]

--
Let's go Brandon!

Adam H. Kerman