Rob Schneider, SNL and the Leftist Entertainment Media Cabal

RichA

Sep 5, 2022, 10:04:33 PM9/5/22

Adam H. Kerman

Sep 6, 2022, 8:53:33 AM9/6/22
RichA <rande...@gmail.com> wrote:

>https://www.cnn.com/2022/09/01/. . .

In this article, Ubi the shithead has forged RichA. In addition to the
forgery, Ubi the shithead is committing abuse of Usenet using preloaded
headers to fake that he posted the forged article via Google Groups
instead of Giganews.

Ubi the shithead also added a Followup-To header directing followups in
crosspost to a non-existent newsgroup.

If you see rande...@gmail.com and it's crossposted, it's Ubi the
shithead posting a forgery. Please freeze out Ubi the shithead on
Usenet.

Ubiquitous

Sep 7, 2022, 5:01:37 AM9/7/22
rande...@gmail.com wrote:

>"Saturday Night Live" veteran castmember Rob Schneider says the long-running
>sketch show was "over" after Kate McKinnon's 2016 performance of "Hallelujah."
>
>In a conversation on Glenn Beck's podcast, Schneider said that McKinnon's
>post-presidential election cold open at the piano, during which she sang
>Leonard Cohen's "Hallelujah" dressed as Hilary Clinton, was the beginning of
>the end for the show.
>
>"I hate to crap on my own show," he said. "When Hillary Clinton lost -- which
>is understandable. She's not exactly the most likable person in the room. And
>then when Kate McKinnon went out there on 'Saturday Night Live' in the cold
>opening and all that, and she started dressed as Hillary Clinton, and she
>started playing 'Hallelujah,' I literally prayed. 'Please have a joke at the
>end.'"
>
>He continued: "Don't do this. Please don't go down there.' And there was no
>joke at the end, and I went, 'It's over. It's over. It's not gonna come back.'"
>
>Kate McKinnon as Hillary Clinton sings Leonard Cohen's "Hallelujah" on November
>12, 2016.McKinnon has often played Clinton on the show over the years, before
>announcing this past season would be her last on the show.
>
>Schneider went on to talk about late-night hosts on television being openly
>partisan, saying they all have the same ideas.
>
>"That's how you know they're not interesting anymore," he said.
>
>Schneider was hired as a writer on "SNL" in 1988 and was a main cast member
>from 1990 to 1994.

That was a great interview! It's a shame more people tell the leftists to shut
the
fuck up.

--
Let's go Brandon!